Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkeletonizedFish
Jan 19, 2015
So the UK want to go to war with Gibraltar over Spain, or Spain over Gibraltar, or something. This is causing massive tidal waves of political unrest in Europe, and must be a serious problem if you live in Gibraltar.

Well, I have a perfect solution to this problem: what if Gibraltar went to war with the UK? Bet we wouldn't see that one coming, and would completely see an end to this issue.

And because this is 2017, they could go to war the way mature nations do: with nuclear bombs.

Gibraltar has two serious advantages here, and would likely win because:

1) being so much smaller than Blighty, it's much harder to hit with a nuke.

I've made a totally to-scale chart to illustrate this concept:

2) the UK's nuclear arsenal is a bunch of outdated submarines that probably aren't very accurate anyway.

So all the Gibraltar people would have to do is pinch one of these old subs, or indeed several, and fire away until they hit.

Flawless plan, no?

SkeletonizedFish fucked around with this message at 21:55 on May 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
I agree, death to Britannia.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Think of all the innocent kittens and puppies that would die in such an attack. No one cares about some English gobshite, but why do all the animals have to die? I'm going to have to say NO to this plan. Sorry.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Regarde Aduck posted:

Think of all the innocent kittens and puppies that would die in such an attack. No one cares about some English gobshite, but why do all the animals have to die? I'm going to have to say NO to this plan. Sorry.

We cannot risk them spreading Britishness all over the continent after we save them. Nuke British livestock from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

SkeletonizedFish posted:

2) the UK's nuclear arsenal is a bunch of outdated submarines that probably aren't very accurate anyway.

Since when do nukes have to be particularly accurate?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

The Cubelodyte posted:

Since when do nukes have to be particularly accurate?

well ~actually~, since we're not throwing around tsar bombas, nukes do kinda have to land within a few hundred meters to kill tough poo poo dead or at least withtin a few kilometers to flatten a town :spergin:

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Well I thought the thread title seemed pretty outlandish but when you lay it all out like this it's hard to find flaws, pretty airtight IMO.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Why is Ireland caught in the crossfire in this? Seems a bit unfair really, they're probably the best Isle.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

namesake posted:

Why is Ireland caught in the crossfire in this? Seems a bit unfair really, they're probably the best Isle.

Part of the ongoing OECD initiative against tax avoidance.

BEPS boy and taxman.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Well just make sure you schedule the attack for after October, when I return from my tour of the UK.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Starshark posted:

Well just make sure you schedule the attack for after October, when I return from my tour of the UK.

same but october 2021

which is probably the time when brexit negotiations progress past the "the negotiation language will be french :france:" and "no we won't send our heads of state to negotiate your piss garbage brexit deal, all you get is functionaries" stages and finally approach the "ARE SPANISH ROCK :britain:" stage

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 20, 2017

SkeletonizedFish
Jan 19, 2015

Axetrain posted:

Well I thought the thread title seemed pretty outlandish but when you lay it all out like this it's hard to find flaws, pretty airtight IMO.

Indeed. The plan is almost... too perfect. I hope it doesn't fall into the hands of other small territories that don't like we whom are British.

SkeletonizedFish
Jan 19, 2015

Starshark posted:

I live in the UK and you don't see me chickening out.

SkeletonizedFish
Jan 19, 2015

namesake posted:

To quote François de Charette, but in English: "In order to make an omelette you have to nuke a few neighbouring European states".

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

SkeletonizedFish posted:

I live in the UK and you don't see me chickening out.

yeah because after brexit the entire uk gdp will buy a single chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cute sea otter
Apr 24, 2017

I shall personally eat your entrails on my tummy!
Already happened back in '57. Where do you think the term 'gibbed' comes from?

• Locked thread