Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I'm am currently in Dubai and am amazed by all the incredible buildings around me. One main question that comes to mind is how they would even clean these massive structures. I would like to know if there is anyone on this forum who could tell me about the procedures, equipment and chemicals that they used. I'd also like to know if window cleaning changes depending on the climate the building is in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
You're not going to believe this, but there's a thread about that here in a/t already. So that's weird.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795469

• Locked thread