Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

"Forgive me Sensei" he utters, knowing that the Taco Bell would soon be soaked in blood.

next guy keeps it going etc etc

Jewwwwwwwwwssssss!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:44 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The katana was an original Shimazu, the steel was sourced from the World Trade Center and it was long forged and hand folded over 1488 times to produce an incredibly sharp edge and strong body. He paused to draw breath before unsheathing his katana, ready to go Super Goku if provoked. Then the moment came, he drew the blade, and the cops opened up fire.

Scene.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 07:44 on May 21, 2017

Jun 27, 2002

Carrion Fairy
later in court they would use the cell phone recording of twelve year old social media activist N'stalsha to attempt and determine how it was possible that the eight officers on scene unloaded their weapons at Maligno without hitting him a single time, killing seven bystanders instead.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
"That fills my quota for the day!" exclaimed the corpulent copper. Whip paused to brush some donut crumbs off of his collar. Something on the periphery of his vision caught his attention.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

*shares footage on twitter*

#weeblivesmatter

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Suddenly, Caro bursts through the door firing a rusty AK blindly into the skyline outside. "I suppressed the snipers, get him behind cover!" he shouts to the lunch time crowd.

He rolls behind the counter of the Taco Bell frantically tweeting: "Langley, I'm burning cover. I've got to use the advanced YouTube techniques to save ElMal. Need immediate extract."

He unpacks the filthy Swiss Army knife from his 511 tac pants along with some gauze and ace bandages. Working swiftly he starts to dig the bullets from the weabo's body. "Someone hold my camera, I need this for my channel!"

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

Suddenly, Caro bursts through the door firing a rusty AK blindly into the skyline outside. "I suppressed the snipers, get him behind cover!" he shouts to the lunch time crowd.

He rolls behind the counter of the Taco Bell frantically tweeting: "Langley, I'm burning cover. I've got to use the advanced YouTube techniques to save ElMal. Need immediate extract."

He unpacks the filthy Swiss Army knife from his 511 tac pants along with some gauze and ace bandages. Working swiftly he starts to dig the bullets from the weabo's body. "Someone hold my camera, I need this for my channel!"

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
"I've got your back, trooper!"

An unfathomable dread befell Whip and his goose-stepping police lackeys. They always thought--hoped--that he was an urban legend. After all, how could one man be responsible for all of the carnage that had decimated the ranks of the corrupt police states, terror cells, and tranny bars all over the world? But as soon as that voice had boomed from the shadows, all doubt dissipated.

He was real.

He was here.

He was...

An SOF Marine.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Kyle 'IDR' Valentine sighed as he drew his gold plated custom engraved M1911 deagle.

Whip sighed as he drew his yellow plastic X26 taser.

Commander Shep sighed as he casually brought his nightstick down on a minority's head.

Panic reigned in the taco bell.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

ManMythLegend posted:

Jaguars! posted:

Kyle 'IDR' Valentine sighed as he drew his gold plated custom engraved M1911 deagle.

Whip sighed as he drew his yellow plastic X26 taser.

Commander Shep sighed as he casually brought his nightstick down on a minority's head.

Panic reigned in the taco bell.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
The lunchtime crowd of the Taco Bell is in chaos, the sounds of their screaming, peppered with chunks of unfinished cordita supremes, drowning out the din of the peace officers clubbing and tasing those who came to defend the now dying otaku with his hanzo steel blade. The panicked civilians begin a stampede towards the door, rushing past the fray and crushing the wounded who lay strewn about in their frantic rush to escape. However they begin to slow to a stop as a new scream begins to gradually crescendo until nothing else can be heard.

The roar of the Rolls-Royce patended shaft driven lift fan powered by a Pratt and Whittney F-135 jet engine fills the ruined restaurant and causes the LEO's to cease their merciless beatings. Through the windows of the storefront an F-35B can be seen entering a low hover just over the parking lot. Suddenly a voice booms out over an impossibly loud speaker, "AS AN O-5 EQUIVALENT I AM ORDERING YOU ALL TO CEASE, DESIST, AND DESPERSE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO USE LETHAL FORCE!!!" Not knowing what to do when faced with the choice between a GS-14 with an aircraft of questionable stability and a horde of police crushing every skull they can find so they can be sure to make it home that night, the people of the Taco Bell freeze in panic. A mistake many of them will not have time to regret.

Suddenly the load bearing drywall in front of them bursts into smoke as Grover pulls the trigger on his 1MW solid state laser, issuing a concrete example of the future of warfare to those still alive to witness it. Immediately the closest lunch-goers to the front vaporize and evaporate into a pungent mix of steam and smoke reminding some of the GiP vets diving for cover of IDR's service history.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit, Grover's headset crackles to life. "What the hell are you doing?!? This isn't in accordance with Air Force Instruction 31-207!" Slippery screams over the radio circuit. "I order you to break engage and RTB, your plan is entering phase and we have an inspection coming!"

Grover's response is terse. "It's fine, I got certified as a targeteer and signed off on this strike myself based on my years of military experience! I'm tired of these kids not respecting my knowledge and authority!"

ManMythLegend fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 23, 2017

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

The deep fryer showed in thermal vision on Grover's helmet display. The targeting computer identified it as a wedding party and began to lash it with radar pulses. He mashed the trigger button. But since the ambient temperature sensor had been installed next to the jetpipe,

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The unexpectedly high ambient temperature caused the targeting software to misaligned the weapon 20 degrees from the mis-identified frier. The laser lashes out and the soda machine explodes in a superheated haze of soda syrup, adhering to skin and scorching eyes and lungs of those unlucky enough to be caught in the expanding cloud.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Staring in from outside window, a Lockheed contractor begins furiously scribbling doodles of the next generation of soda warfare onto his palm.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Far away from the carnage, a basement pool leaks slowly, causing an unstandardized power outlet to spark and burst into flame. The insulation underneath the stairs nearby slowly begins to burn.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The drywall, being the thicker, load bearing type, was rated to withstand fire for at least 1 hour, However the mismatched windows overlooking the swamp burst from the heat,

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
As the world burned down around him, Grover's years of contracting experience led his razor-sharp intellect to zero in on a single thought: "what if I had installed shutters?"

He chuckled,

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

And as the house collapsed into inferno, an eager young firefighter argued with his captain.
"We can't just let him die!"
"He hasn't paid his monthly firefighting dues. We do nothing."
"This is insanity!!"
"No, son. This is Trump's America."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Meanwhile, IDR, a SOF Marine, gritted his teeth and winced as another shot whizzed past his face. "Nothing could have prepared me for this," he said to himself.

And it was true. Years spent honing his skills, developing his craft to the degree where he could infiltrate almost any environment and operate clandestinely, with almost no one questioning his identity. How did he end up here, in this squalid, poorly lit bedroom?

Before IDR could answer that question, there was the firm splatter of a high velocity impact on flesh. He groaned as he became aware of a coppery, salty smell and a warm, wet sensation spreading over his face. As the liquid heat dimmed his vision, he allowed one final question to form in his mind- when exactly did his "girlfriend" slip the condom off of "her" turgid penis, and what had happened to their rule of "no facials?"

• Locked thread