Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i cant believe you guys are missing the most poignant posthumous role/character/actor in the twin peaks saga

he only appeared for a brief moment but that was just enough to capture the essence of this man

its an obituary to marvin "marv" rosand

i will always remember the way he carried that basket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The log passed away as well

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

General Dog posted:

The log passed away as well

It's not like I'm dumb enough to want them to "explain" the log but I was hoping for slightly more information about what was up with it. But of course mysteries are good too so oh well.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the log was a metaphor for my log, which turgidly remains in the loving embrace of a crazy lady (myself)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It's a log that dispenses helpful information, what else is there to explain?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

General Dog posted:

It's a log that dispenses helpful information, what else is there to explain?

What did it see that night??

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
it has the soul of her husband, who was a woodsman (probably not connected to the woodsmen we see this season, which also means he probably wasn't connected to the room above the convenience store). he had some encounter with lodge spirits and got stuck in a log. dunno if he became a lodge spirit himself but if he is he seems white lodge. dunno why he'd inhabit a log, though.

i was a bit confused by log lady's messages, though. was it the case that she'd already died in the twin peaks universe and hawk was getting phone calls from her spirit? that's what the final conversation seemed to imply. it would also explain why hawk didn't say much, even when margaret gave a very emotional farewell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hawk doesn't say much because he's a stoic and good and true

• Locked thread