Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Aug 15, 2017

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

let's open the velociraptor cages, what's the worst that could happen?

nb this is an attempt at a JOKE, please do not actually open the cages

yet

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

sure we could detach the trailer, but what then? make it our home? hmm, internet access, plenty of ezood . . . actually I am coming around to that idea

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Check the ventilation option maybe? Hanging out in a non-ventilated trailer could get stuffy!

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Aug 16, 2017

super sweet best pal

Let's shut down the signal before we detach the trailer so they have a harder time finding us.

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

nm

vanisher

violentlycitrus

i hope those crabs are being brought to the airport to go on an all expense paid trip to branson and not anything nefarious :ohdear:

Twenty Four

Those crabs look like they need a healthy dose of freedom!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
have we forgotten the dire warnings against freeing the robo crabs?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

"hey, y'all look like a bunch of dungeon-us crabs"

"get it, lana? dungeon-us crabs?"

Socks4Hands posted:

have we forgotten the dire warnings against freeing the robo crabs?

well I do remember the bit about robocrabs sometimes "rebelling," I don't know if that means (a) they chafe against their enslaved situation, which seems understandable, or (b) fall into a homicidal rage and become a danger to everything around them, which might be more of a concern

I suggest we talk to the crabs in the cage if they're alive/conscious and see what they have to say. If they don't seem dangerous I'd be up for freeing them, but maybe we should keep that password handy in case we need to input the shutdown passcode

although I suppose it's possible the passcode might shut us down too :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Yeah I'm worried that what if these crabs are still loyal like they're supposed to be, and not cool and free minded like us (???)

Perhaps we can make like timothy leary or whatever and free their minds using mind altering substances. it seems like there's enough ezood to share...

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

"hey, y'all look like a bunch of dungeon-us crabs"

"get it, lana? dungeon-us crabs?"

well I do remember the bit about robocrabs sometimes "rebelling," I don't know if that means (a) they chafe against their enslaved situation, which seems understandable, or (b) fall into a homicidal rage and become a danger to everything around them, which might be more of a concern

I suggest we talk to the crabs in the cage if they're alive/conscious and see what they have to say. If they don't seem dangerous I'd be up for freeing them, but maybe we should keep that password handy in case we need to input the shutdown passcode

although I suppose it's possible the passcode might shut us down too :ohdear:

alnilam posted:

Yeah I'm worried that what if these crabs are still loyal like they're supposed to be, and not cool and free minded like us (???)

Perhaps we can make like timothy leary or whatever and free their minds using mind altering substances. it seems like there's enough ezood to share...

ok, word

vanisher

Hey... how did you get out. Let us out

super sweet best pal

Say "I was never in," before freeing them.

vanisher

Are you an outside unit

Twenty Four

Obviously we are from the outside! I duno about being called a unit though!

vanisher

I don't register you in the database so you must be an outside unit. Quick, let's get out of here. Is there anything else you need to do before we escape?

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

I don't register you in the database so you must be an outside unit. Quick, let's get out of here. Is there anything else you need to do before we escape?

uh we're kind of on a hunt for someone, a friend you might say, but we're glad to be of help. who put you in the cages, and why? where were they taking you?

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

uh we're kind of on a hunt for someone, a friend you might say, but we're glad to be of help. who put you in the cages, and why? where were they taking you?

We're on loan from Nestco to assist with Ezood manufacturing orders. Ezood manufacturing requires delicate robotics work, and we are often sent back and forth from the Nestco plant for repairs and maintenance. The least risk in escaping is during the journey between the two plants, and many crabs have escaped during the trip, if the reports are accurate. After a preliminary analysis, we believe the easiest escape route will be by jumping from the moving vehicle. We've calculated a 32% survival chance. Are you ready?

Twenty Four

Sooooooo ready!

alnilam

Wait no not yet! There's more stuff i want to learn from the computer imo

alnilam

Like what if we set autopilot to go somewhere cool instead of wherever it's going now, then we can meet up with the truck later and get all the ezood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Like what if we set autopilot to go somewhere cool instead of wherever it's going now, then we can meet up with the truck later and get all the ezood!

You want to change the autopilot? Where do you want to go (pulls out delivery map)

• Locked thread