Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:
So I wanted to make fancy meatballs but was already drunk so I made a loving meatloaf and it turned out great.

buy $4.00 worth of ground turkey, throw it into a large bowl.

add: a handful of chopped arugula, 1 chopped jalapeno, 1 chopped yellow pepper, 1/2 a chopped onion, a handful of breadcrumbs, 1 egg, pinch of pepper, 1/4 cup gorgonzola, 1/4 cup shredded swiss, 1/4 cup smoked gouda, 1/4 cup shredded monty jack, 1 crumbled piece of well-done bacon.

mix gently

throw in hot oiled pot, sear both sides brown

drench in port wine, balsamic vinegar, squeeze an orange over it

simmer for 25 minutes, lid half off pot.

serve with potato of some sort or pasta...also works on a baguette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
No salt? Yuck.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
While that seems to look interesting and good in an unexpected way, meatloaf is canonically baked in the oven with a tomato glaze of some kind. Though a port and balsamic glaze would be p badass.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

meatblob

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:

Ranter posted:

No salt? Yuck.

crumbled piece of well-done bacon, my man...bacon is salty in my town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Chard posted:

meatblob

Please don't doxx me.

• Locked thread