Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
...Not on the weekend, though. If you want to talk about what games you play on the weekend, you might want to go here (or don't. I don't mind - honest!)

So, what games are all you imps playing during the week, between work, sleep, eating and being generally fantastic?
Personally, I think this week I'll mostly end up playing R6:Siege, with a side of Max Payne 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play it cool
Feb 2, 2016

Maybe you should spend your week finding better games to play

I'll be playing ng+ Persona 5

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Play it cool posted:

Maybe you should spend your week finding better games to play

I'll be playing ng+ Persona 5

hahaha yeeaah I've heard that in the other thread already, about MP3! :D R6S is great, though! On PC, at least.
I might start a new Stellaris game at some point though, if I get a nice block of time I can start it in.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to sit on this thread then blast it into the stratosphere with a massive fart

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

im going to sit on this thread then blast it into the stratosphere with a massive fart

I'm playing Persona 5, the King of Fighters XIV and Europa 4 this week.

And when it hits, I'm probably going to marathon all of Vanquish PC. Can't wait.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

can someone that hasnt paid double rent for the month please change my avatar back

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Only if you consider that to be a form of electronic entertainment, and do it between Monday to Thursday :v:

can someone that hasnt paid double rent for the month please change my avatar back

Post it, my good man. Wasn't it like, Max Payne pulling his "straining to push out a huge poo while on the toilet" face, from MP1? Or am I mixing up my imp avs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Usually fightmans these days.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Some Dragon Quest 8. Very chill game, just crossed the ocean and got Jessica. Now going around taking photos. I don't know what to do with my skill points, everyone says 1) Fisticuffs is a waste of time and 2) you have to put 42 points into Fisticuffs to get Thin Air

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I finished Wildlands on Sunday then replayed the final mission to get the good ending last night and now I'm on the fugue between games where I don't know what to play next. Maybe I'll jump back into Tides of Numenera or Urban Empire.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
thinking about getting back to my PS3 backlog. been a few years, want 2 dive back into El Shaddai - Ascension of the Metatron

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I dont know how I feel about this thread OP.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

yeah if you want to post about games during the week you should just post in a thread for that game or something imo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

it's a funny idea but it'll probably just be another chat thread.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im off on weekdays and currently on vacay, got a little tired of BB after i realized i still have it mapped out in my brain so im gonna finally play through nier 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

It's not needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

it's a funny idea but it'll probably just be another chat thread.

This. Topic Locked.

• Locked thread