Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Whenever a big news story breaks out involving analingus, I get tons of calls from MSNBC, CNN, etc. I wear a bowtie and a tan sport coat like a college professor would wear, then I go on camera and break things down for the viewer. Some people have never done it so it's important to have a smart-looking person on screen to explain how the finer points of rear end-eating impact the current scandal capturing the hearts and minds of our nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
I have a bookshelf behind me with a lot of books about eating rear end on the shelves, prominently placed so the viewers can see them.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I perform annulingus on this post

Macnult

I ate a lot of combos and passionately licked over a hundred dollars worth in pennies to become the professional rear end eater I am today

Plebian Parasite

I'm the guy who has to write the captions under your name, do you prefer Anal Culinarian, or Booty bon vivant

Twenty Four

I'm an expert on experts. When a station needs an expert on something, they call me.

*Flips through rolodex in the "A" section*

Yeah, this checks out.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's just as important pairing the rear end with it's fine wine counterpart as it would be with any other meal, might I perhaps suggest a red Butte Munche 1999? It's imported

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

little munchkin
putting on a grave and serious voice as I go onto fox news and say that the rear end is the place where poo comes from, and that sometimes two men do it do each other

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

who doesnt like a good sexual butt slurp now and again

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
How important is moisture level for performing best oral-anal intercourse? To find out, we turn to one of the leading experts in the field!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

wetter is better

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Darkman Fanpage
i would demonstrate on live tv the art of rear end eating but the fcc would have my head. so just trust me when i tell you im an expert at rear end munching. :grin:

Darkman Fanpage
news anchor guy that got a handsome face but is real dumb: you cant eat rear end! it's disgusting! that's not what the rear end is for! it's unclean!
me, keeping my composure under all these bright lights and guy telling the viewers at home lies: no. rear end eating is good and right. just got to clean it before you go in.

Plebian Parasite

"...Arby's has defended the practice, stating that mule meat is cheap, available, and as nutritious as beef. To comment on this we have invited our resident expert. How're you doing today?"

*sucks air through teeth*

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Pride and Prejudass

bird.

News Anchor: "so we have you on here becauae you're an expert, could you maybe walk us through it?"
rear end-pert: "Neapolitan ice cream I always tell people to think of Neapolitan ice cream and to cycle left to right through the flavors; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry."

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Plebian Parasite posted:

"...Arby's has defended the practice, stating that mule meat is cheap, available, and as nutritious as beef. To comment on this we have invited our resident expert. How're you doing today?"

*sucks air through teeth*

lol

little munchkin
feel like my big break is about to come... Ellen heard about the craze and wants me to come eat her rear end live in front of a studio audience

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
On Dr. Oz I claimed that eating rear end would add two years to your life

cda

by Hand Knit
Yeah, I got my rear end eating Ph.D from a for-profit online university. So what? You still have to call me Dr. when I'm on the television, being an expert

cda

by Hand Knit
I've testified in more than a dozen court cases, when one of the parties need to prove when and where an rear end got eaten

cda

by Hand Knit
Plaintiff's attorney: How would you characterize the analingus?

Me (rear end-eating expert): You can tell from the uneven markings the the defendant didn't really want to eat her rear end. He got scared.

PA: As an world renowned researcher in the field of rear end-eating, in your opinion, what effect would a frightened rimming like this have on a marriage?

Me (calmly, secure in my knowledge): The damage to trust would be severe. I would go so far as to call it a breach of the marriage contract.

little munchkin

cda posted:

Plaintiff's attorney: How would you characterize the analingus?

Me (rear end-eating expert): You can tell from the uneven markings the the defendant didn't really want to eat her rear end. He got scared.

PA: As an world renowned researcher in the field of rear end-eating, in your opinion, what effect would a frightened rimming like this have on a marriage?

Me (calmly, secure in my knowledge): The damage to trust would be severe. I would go so far as to call it a breach of the marriage contract.

defendants attorney: objection your honor, the indentations on the rear end are an inconclusive match with my client's dental records, it could have been anybody eating the rear end in question

----------------

little munchkin

Darkman Fanpage posted:

news anchor guy that got a handsome face but is real dumb: you cant eat rear end! it's disgusting! that's not what the rear end is for! it's unclean!
me, keeping my composure under all these bright lights and guy telling the viewers at home lies: no. rear end eating is good and right. just got to clean it before you go in.

lol

----------------

FutonForensic

Anderson Cooper: it's a simple yes or no question

me (certified assmuncher): blalalalalalalalala

AC: admit it. you have no idea how those documents got leaked from the white house

me: bulbulbulbulbul *I fake-choke on rear end for a second* bulbulbul

cda

by Hand Knit
Teens are literally biting each other in the rear end. We need better education before someone dies.

cda

by Hand Knit
It's called eating rear end but it's really more of a licking motion. Thank you for having me on The View to discuss this important distinction. We're going to save some lives today.

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

me (certified assmuncher): blalalalalalalalala

Lol

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Credentials check, OP!

At a raucous Parisian dinner party in the late 18th century, one Sir Honorable Benjamin J. Franklin did propose the formation of a United States Office of Sexual Standards, Practices, and Measurements. It would be headed by the Asseater General of the United States of America, the first of which Franklin proposed to be his third son Thursday. The suggestion was greeted with marvelous laughter and applause by the attending French nobility.

Did this really happen? And if not, wouldn't it have been kind of awesome if it did?

----------------

little munchkin
i think eating rear end is good

----------------

Darkman Fanpage

little munchkin posted:

i think eating rear end is good

you, sir, are a pinhead! there is no bigger threat today to our judeo-christian values than the rampant rear end eating in this nation!

Macnult

Jesus totally ate rear end

Impkins Patootie

Doctor Dogballs posted:

who doesnt like a good sexual butt slurp now and again

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

I've testified in more than a dozen court cases, when one of the parties need to prove when and where an rear end got eaten

Me, in court, with a wooden pointer indicating the rear end photo submitted as evidence: "You can tell how long it has been by counting the rings."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

deep dish peat moss posted:

Me, in court, with a wooden pointer indicating the rear end photo submitted as evidence: "You can tell how long it has been by counting the rings."

Not advisable to munch rear end when ringworms are present.

• Locked thread