Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
*makes millions off of selling house to those ghost investigator shows*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for paying rent, turns out the bank DOES take ghost money!

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Well it's my name on the lease, so maybe YOU should "get out"

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Honestly? I hate it here, but the agent never disclosed the murders so we were able to take them to court and get our rent adjusted, and now we just put up with it.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Bangs the house ghost. Tries in vain to explain to wife how it's not cheating. Wife revenge bangs the house ghost and I get mad.*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
house ghost is rattlin gold chains in the attic. is somehow getting women to visit him for sex. they walk past me sometimes

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
For the last time, I don't want your hidden treasure passed on to me. It's just all the canned food you forgot about in the back of the cellar

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"ALFRED! Come down here for a sec!"

-sounds of someone begrudgingly walking down stairs and wants you to know it's begrudgingly-

"Alfred, I'm sorry, I know you're watching TV. But the cat is scratching at the window and I just got into bed and it's cold and I'm tired. Can you please please please let the cat in?"

-silence-

"Please? I promise I'll get you that glass orb & pewter metalwork holder you saw on HGTV.com."

-brief absence of presence, then I feel drops something weird hitting my forehead. I flick on the light and look up. There's an ectoplasmic portal opening in my ceiling.-

-cat comes flying through it, lands right on my crotch with claws out, hissing-

"Alfred! Clean the cat and the bed off or no Steam for a week! You know I can change all my passwords at work."

- cat is suddenly fluffy, still hissing, hides under bed-

"Thank you. You can just say no, you know."

-suddenly hugged by almost-there arms-

"I love you too, dear. Please try not to be so passive aggressive."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*sings hungry like the wolf loudly 24/7 to drown out eerie howling*

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

alfred keeps eating my leftover lasagna, but because he lacks a corporeal form there's just mounds of chewed up lasagna all over the kitchen floor. i wish he would clean up after himse-

*slips on a loose pile of lasagna and dies*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*Sound of haunting, disembodied childish giggling, toilet flushes while I'm in the shower*
GOD DAMNIT, ANNABELLE, I KNOW THE FEVERS TOOK YOU BEFORE YOUR TIME BUT THIS IS GETTING loving OLD

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
*uses house ghost as jerk material*

naem
May 29, 2011

Wait so if an evil ghost haunts you like in a scary movie and you die, do you and the ghost that killed you both haunt the house now?

Like "guess what I'm dead, going to annoy the heck out of you FOREVER evil ghost"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

naem posted:

Wait so if an evil ghost haunts you like in a scary movie and you die, do you and the ghost that killed you both haunt the house now?

Like "guess what I'm dead, going to annoy the heck out of you FOREVER evil ghost"

That's how it worked in american horror story iirc

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

naem posted:

What if the ghost is hot tho?

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

I invited my boss over for dinner, and I told him I live in a high tech future home and need my haunted house to play along! I hope this diner party goes flawlessly!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Borden posted:

I invited my boss over for dinner, and I told him I live in a high tech future home and need my haunted house to play along! I hope this diner party goes flawlessly!

https://youtu.be/AQXVHITd1N4

gamey
May 17, 2009
https://youtu.be/HIZhBUXNwzw

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
*reads "The Canterville Ghost"*

*smirks as afterlife imitates art*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al