Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Psycho Society posted:

She does not look like a happy person

She's not happy about gun death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jim Barris posted:

Come on, now, you aren't seriously telling me this is earnest are you?

Her bestie Amy Schumer is all about banning guns ever since that movie that was so bad it drove that guy to shoot it up

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

Her bestie Amy Schumer is all about banning guns ever since that movie that was so bad it drove that guy to shoot it up

And also probably because Chuck Schumer hates guns too

Pretty much all rich New Yorkers are publicly against guns, even though many also get special permission from the police to own guns or hire armed bodyguards

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Look at all these shameful posters who don't want Lena Dunham to fart on their Italian cream cake before a sweaty round of coiutus.

:fap:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Blue Train posted:

They're friends, are they. Appears to be some kind of unfunny woman cabal in Hollywood, something must be done.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

In many states you're actually required to wear orange while out during hunting season

Any chance that could get confusing on wearorange day?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Mods, please probate these posters for threadshitting, as established by precedent

not my precedent

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Any chance that could get confusing on wearorange day?

I sort of assumed that's what the orange is in reference to.

Though the weird thing is they make shooting targets in blaze orange too, which if you think about it isn't a great habit to train in considering that the reason you wear orange while hunting is so that other people don't shoot you.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

this is the real divide in america, all ive seen on the internet today is gun violence day

and ive had 2 or 3 people irl tell me i can get a free donut at dunkin donuts because it's national donut day

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Donut day is where I'd be headed if I wasn't in a Brexit hellhole.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Macasaurus posted:

this is the real divide in america, all ive seen on the internet today is gun violence day

So is this a purge type situation where gun violence is legal for the day or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Blue Train posted:

So is this a purge type situation where gun violence is legal for the day or what

yeah but you're safe if you're holding a free donut

• Locked thread