Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

So many people have tried to explain quantum pizza to me but I could tell none of them understood it and they had just watched the PBS documentary one time... But I must know the truth... It eats away at my soul,;" every time I eat away at the pizza wondering about the infinite possibilities of pizza I'm not currently eating away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the del monte exclusion principle: a pizza can have pineapple on it, or be good, but not both

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

UP: a regular pizza
DOWN: a calzone
TOP: new york style
BOTTOM: deep dish
CHARMED: san marzano tomato sauce, fresh buffalo mozzarella, and fresh basil; alternatively, pizza topped with lucky charms cereal
STRANGE: why cold pizza, though unpleasant in many objective respects, is nonetheless delicious and addictive

bird.

I heard that when you achieve quantum pizza you don't even have to pick toppings anymore you get all of them and three of them at once

Manifisto

me: can you bring me one and a half pizzas, please?

dominos pizza order taking guy: it has taken years of effort and millions of dollars worth of experimentation by our pizza scientists to permit me to answer that question, I hope you appreciate that

bird.

Me: "wait I'm not sure did I order a pizza?
Dominoes employee: "we can only know if it arrives"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, enjoy your crust and your cheese and your sauce! Me? I prefer my 'Za in matter's fourth state- i'll be having mine with extra plasma please

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"We're sorry for the delay, but our delivery driver is currently en route to your house at exactly 35mph."

"But where is he?"

"I have no idea."

• Locked thread