Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
You need a license to catch shellfish? You're telling me ive been catching crabs illegally all this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jim Barris posted:

You need a license to catch shellfish? You're telling me ive been catching crabs illegally all this time?

Prostitution is perfectly legal in Nevada, friend.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Jim Barris posted:

Keep it up. You'll never be called on it.

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.

Thirsty Girl posted:

ya its like ~$16 USD in WA for an annual

i had a feeling you were in washington! while you're out there, be on the look out for sea urchin.

super delicious, like salty foie gras if you're into that kind of thing.

http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-sashimi-info/sushi-item-profiles/sushi-items-uni-sea-urchin/

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Dr Cox MD posted:

i had a feeling you were in washington! while you're out there, be on the look out for sea urchin.

super delicious, like salty foie gras if you're into that kind of thing.

http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-sashimi-info/sushi-item-profiles/sushi-items-uni-sea-urchin/

I had urchin once and it seemed a bit mealy. Does that sound right?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Thirsty Girl posted:

I had urchin once and it seemed a bit mealy. Does that sound right?

I thought it was umami

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Mission accomplished. 40 steamers and 18 oysters. The mud was very nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Thirsty Girl posted:

Mission accomplished. 40 steamers and 18 oysters. The mud was very nice.

drat.

A lesser man's chest would be crushed by all the poo poo

• Locked thread