Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
And was just forced to resign for being a huge misogynist loser after being discovered.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...y-the-red-pill/

quote:

New Hampshire state Representative Robert Fisher resigned on Wednesday, weeks after he was exposed by The Daily Beast as the founder of a “women-hating” Reddit community known as the Red Pill. Under the username pk_atheist, Fisher had authored comments suggesting that women serve “little purpose in day to day life” outside of their physical looks because of their “sub-par intelligence” and “lackluster and boring” personalities. Commenting as pk_atheist, Fisher also claimed that he had installed video cameras in his bedroom to prevent women from accusing him of rape.

Asked to comment on The Daily Beast investigation, Fisher denied even knowing what the Red Pill was. Within hours, Reddit usernames and communities connected to him were either deleted or made private. In a public hearing last week, Fisher would eventually admit that he and pk_atheist were one and the same.

What an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wait so did he delete the red pill?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

deleting the red pill would be like turning off the sun after leaving Plato's Cave
:goonsay:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i just looked at theredpill and wow that place is sadder than i remember

the dumbest and saddest are the guys looking down on girls for being promiscuous but sad they can't sleep with her because they had to get a medically necessary circumcision (:confused:)

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i bet the NH state house GOP were absolutely appalled that one of their members turned out to be an atheist

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i can't wait for jon pop to run for and successfully win a local election in florida

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

arent there like thousands of NH state legislators. i didnt know they could afford to be so choosy lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Zas posted:

arent there like thousands of NH state legislators.
it has the largest state legislature in the country, which is hosed up for a state with about a million people

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
haha half our government posts in Reddit now.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

What a bunch of basic bitches

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it's ok to be bored by girls

it's ok to be gay

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

mister magpie posted:

haha half our government posts in Reddit now.
new hampshire lower house members represent like 2000 people per district

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

deadgoon posted:

it's ok to be bored by girls

it's ok to be gay

it's even ok to be gay and.... not hate girls?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
They are also only paid like... $10 a year or something right?

It's like the participation trophy of politics.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

They are also only paid like... $10 a year or something right?

It's like the participation trophy of politics.

It also ensures that you have to be fairly bougie to even afford to serve a district.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It also ensures that you have to be fairly bougie to even afford to serve a district.

It's really win how people think not paying politicians a livable wage makes it more egalitarian somehow and doesn't just entrench the ruling class further

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

maybe he can win 2020

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

It's really win how people think not paying politicians a livable wage makes it more egalitarian somehow and doesn't just entrench the ruling class further

muh tax moneys shouldn't be going to those clowns in congress

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
reddit should merge r/theredpill and r/incels

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

reddit should merge r/theredpill and r/incels
just merge all the manosphere subreddits and let god sort them out

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

get that OUT of my face posted:

just merge all the manosphere subreddits and let god sort them out
r/themanarena

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

/R/thunderbrome

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

r/themanosseum

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
As a symbol of protest, other women dressed themselves as characters from The Handmaid’s Tale, a dystopian book and TV series in which women have been stripped of their legal rights.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

When will a goon hold office

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Uncle Wemus posted:

They dont advertise it publicly that often but I am pretty sure a couple of them do. Not any national level positions or anything

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Digiwizzard posted:

As a symbol of protest, other women dressed themselves as characters from The Handmaid’s Tale, a dystopian book and TV series in which women have been stripped of their legal rights.
woke brands thread is that-a-way

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

you have to be fairly bougie to live in new hampshire

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the rich politicians of new hampshire in their mcmansions, lording their wealth over the masses huddled in their slightly smaller mcmansions

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Uncle Wemus posted:

you rang?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

"hold office" not "holed orifice", hun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

"hold office" not "holed orifice", hun

i do both, n'est-ce pas?

• Locked thread