Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
The fact that Lowtax has a patreon after making untold millions off this site is pretty L O L

pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[supervillainishly] It BEEHIVES you to support Lowtax's patreon! *shoots you with bee gun*

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Someone post the Lowtax meltdown where he calls people fags and threatens to only post in FYAD.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Glenn Quebec posted:

Someone post the Lowtax meltdown where he calls people fags and threatens to only post in FYAD.

dunno why he wanted to punish fyad like that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

https://twitter.com/lowtax

done

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Glenn Quebec posted:

My favorite part about this how he's implying that FYAD wouldn't have given him poo poo for endorsing juice. Like if he had posted it there, no one would've laughed at him.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Poor fella :(

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FactsAreUseless posted:

[supervillainishly] It BEEHIVES you to support Lowtax's patreon! *shoots you with bee gun*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc

Ricardio
Dec 3, 2012

Completely Consensual

HoAssHo posted:

My favorite part about this how he's implying that FYAD wouldn't have given him poo poo for endorsing juice. Like if he had posted it there, no one would've laughed at him.

This post is best enjoyed whilst listening to chinkwife.mp3

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

HoAssHo posted:

Yes. This is that good stuff. 100% uncut taxman mental illness. *Italian man finger kisses *

Gungan Sex Toys
Jun 21, 2017
this is why lowtax will always be the biggest lolcow on the forum

also, who owns SA when lowtax has a lethal heatstroke from all the meltdowns? Does LA just get it or?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Gungan Sex Toys posted:

also, who owns SA when lowtax has a lethal heatstroke from all the meltdowns? Does LA just get it or?

his will states that the servers hosting it get thrown into the nearest tire fire

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gungan Sex Toys posted:

Lauren gets it

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
If it doesn't go to the library of congress I'm gonna seize it through adverse possession

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

could you imagine actually being bequeathed this huge loving albatross to wear around your neck?

It'll probably go to whichever relative he likes the least

"Uncle "Fuckface" Kyanka gets my dead gay forum and its userbase of the worst, shittiest people on the internet"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
at least uncle fuckface could make a tidy profit selling XXXL t-shirts

Gungan Sex Toys
Jun 21, 2017

CharlestonJew posted:

Lauren gets it

They should honestly just transition power now

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Gungan Sex Toys posted:

They should honestly just transition power now

I'm down for a subforum ran by a child tyrant with an iron fist

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

isn't lowtax's mom a fairly successful lawyer out in that part of missouri?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Light Gun Man posted:

genesplicer's already a mod

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8cN6wZFDA8

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he rules more with a pillow fist

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

his will states that the servers hosting it get thrown into the nearest tire fire

How's it going to get thrown into itself though? That like a snake eating it's tail

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Wamdoodle posted:

How's it going to get thrown into itself though? That like a snake eating it's tail

catapults with a biometric link to Lowtax's heart rate. where do you think all our forums money is going?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lowtax please post more Gaming Garbage videos they're literally the only way I get through work without wanting to die

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuoexUdhpS8

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ron Darling posted:

Lowtax please post more Gaming Garbage videos they're literally the only way I get through work without wanting to die

you should watch the men drinking coffee those guys are funny

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

CharlestonJew posted:

I can drink coffee myself. Why would I want to watch someone else drink coffee instead?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Light Gun Man posted:

but enough about the great race space

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is cool and all bit ill pretend to give a poo poo when he pretends to give a poo poo about his forums

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he does care. he's doing merchandise, like people asked for, and you can say what t-shirt you want in a thread at the top of this very forum

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

he does care. he's doing merchandise, like people asked for, and you can say what t-shirt you want in a thread at the top of this very forum

it's about loving time lowtax, people have been shouting this for months every time the issue of funding comes up

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Space Crabs posted:

it's about loving time lowtax, people have been shouting this for months years every time the issue of funding comes up

Fixed.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CharlestonJew posted:

:yeah:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

get that OUT of my face posted:

isn't lowtax's mom a fairly successful lawyer out in that part of missouri?

why do you know this

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

No, he's asking for posters to make the merchandise, which is something everyone can do without giving Lowtax money.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

satanic splash-back posted:

No, he's asking for posters to make the merchandise, which is something everyone can do without giving Lowtax money.

No he's asking posters to make merch and then nothing will ever come of it and no money will be made for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Putty posted:

why do you know this

long ago the only way to gain access to the forums was to pay $10 and recite every factoid about Richard's life. If you were wrong you were exiled to only one forum (that's how BYOB came about)

• Locked thread