Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
argo nunaya
well i am most definitely a lurker .......so hello to all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

hello argo and welcome! we're glad to have you posting with us. our stickied "welcome" thread is a good place for lurkers to hang out with nonlurkers and generally mingle and have cookies and punch (but of course posting in other threads is good and welcome). we're interested in pets (esp pix of same) and hobbies and some people ask about crimes, which seems rude but is meant in a friendly way.

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
actually no this lurker has already failed and i will eat him

Manifisto

Putty posted:

actually no this lurker has already failed and i will eat him

:rolleyes: there goes putty again, eating the lurkers!

*laugh track*

that's our putty!

Plebian Parasite

q for all lurkers, what's your favorite newgrounds flash animation??

Impkins Patootie

Plebian Parasite posted:

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

Plebian Parasite posted:

I really liked one about a guy named Jeff.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

welcome argo :wave:

but:

Manifisto posted:

hello argo and welcome! we're glad to have you posting with us. our stickied "welcome" thread is a good place for lurkers to hang out with nonlurkers and generally mingle and have cookies and punch (but of course posting in other threads is good and welcome). we're interested in pets (esp pix of same) and hobbies and some people ask about crimes, which seems rude but is meant in a friendly way.

so i'll just close this now

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread