Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

just wait until the rico case involving all our crimes recounted in the welcom/lurk thread! :ohdear:

Oh sweet god. We are gonna spend so much time in bird court. We've said such awful things about milk. Pretty good record with regard to Wednesdays though, so at least we'll have Big Wednesday on our side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Oh sweet god. We are gonna spend so much time in bird court. We've said such awful things about milk. Pretty good record with regard to Wednesdays though, so at least we'll have Big Wednesday on our side.

wednesdays children represent

precision

by VideoGames
nathan for you taught me that all you have to do is put a modifier word in front of the trademark and you're fine, there fore he should have called it "the first church of dumb scientology"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Darkman Fanpage
in it voting 5

cda

by Hand Knit

precision posted:

nathan for you taught me that all you have to do is put a modifier word in front of the trademark and you're fine, there fore he should have called it "the first church of dumb scientology"

if you read the document thats their first argument, which is that since they call it the INDEPENDENT chuch of scientology it's not the same as the church of scientology

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
chuch

----------------

precision

by VideoGames
Chuch

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
i like the idea of some bootleg toy misspelling the word in the brand name that isn't trademarked

harry potter and the chamber of sercets

who franed roger rabbit

birds

not in thread voted 1

thanks hogge wild!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i like the idea of some bootleg toy misspelling the word in the brand name that isn't trademarked

harry potter and the chamber of sercets

who franed roger rabbit

what does Robert Cop have to say about this

the unabonger

cda posted:

cation by an organization calling itself the First Independent Church of Scientology, which was denied a trademark because it was deemed an infringement of the Church of Scientology's existing trademark. Among the arguments made in the response is that "scientology" is now a generic term. A BYOB thread was cited in support of this claim (the thread starts on page 89 if you don't want to read the rest)

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/Response%20TM%20Denial%20re%20Logo.pdf

lol

precision

by VideoGames
to lol is human; to lmbo is divine

----------------

Manifisto

Chvch

ty nesamdoom!

Impkins Patootie

Lawrence Gilchrist

the whole thread is in there. wow~ thanks mailorder bees and co

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

fuck. marry. t-rex

Another byob success story

cda

by Hand Knit

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Another byob success story

Pretty much the only one

pig slut lisa

irl is good

cda posted:

Pretty much the only one

nacho greg was quoted in the washington post

pig slut lisa

irl is good

INRI won the freakin durfament

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WMS went to that party

pig slut lisa

irl is good

we clicked this to make this sad guy happy -> :-(

pig slut lisa

irl is good

polishthunder84 posted

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Hang on do you have this lawyer's number because I think Scientology might have ripped off my church I started in the 1940s called the Church of Scienceology

Machai

why arent the images rotated and where is the byob color scheme? I think they may have made it all up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
i claim this thread for scientology. l ron hubard wills it!

• Locked thread