Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.
I guess I'm not super surprised or disappointed, I enjoyed Darcy's act.

Sidenote, Mel B looked like the lovechild of Magneto and Storm tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Darci's act during the finale results should have been her with a puppet and some random guy standing behind Angelica hale on one of those puppet stand. Then they sing that same song. It's obvious. Call me AGT

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

heh I didn't know the million dollars in agt sort of like a lottery winning. either distributed over 40 years or a lump sum ending up around a third of a million

That's pretty much what happens on every show that has a million dollar prize.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

IRQ posted:

gently caress this show for making me hate literal children.

I guess at least Darci Lynn did something other than just sing.

Hopefully Diavolo gets a vegas gig for actually being a viable show people would want to see. Trump's america.

I'm ok with Darci winning, what caught me by surprise was Angelica Hale in 2nd, I thought Light Balance had that on lock.

Of all the acts in the finale, Light Balance is the only one I would pay money to see. Maybe Diavolo if they had a big stage like cirque dis o lay

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Darci is goddamn adorable

USA Today posted:

But about an hour after the live broadcast was over, it seemed the Farmers had all dried their tears, and the young winner was happy to answer questions about how she planned to spend her winnings. Some of her big splurges?

"I have to get my mom a dishwasher, and maybe get a fridge along with it," Farmer said. "I want a pug so bad, because I love puppies and it’s been a long time since I had a puppy. They have wrinkles and fat rolls and they’re so cute."

:yayclod:

someone get this kid a thousand pugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

For those that missed it: The clip of Lawson realizing he's up against Darci and is completely done. It's a hilarious reaction

• Locked thread