Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Springtime Goddess
Sep 2, 2006

oh no i put a stupid title text here when i registered in 2006 please how do i change it i am not good with computer
My girlfriend and I want to take a 7-12 day vacation this August, but we're too lazy to plan the trip ourselves. Can anyone recommend any reliable package tour companies for trips to central America, south America or the Caribbean? Reviews online seem to be very mixed for all the operators I've seen. We're most interested in Costa Rica and Ecuador, though we're open to other suggestions as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticko
Nov 24, 2007
Outrageous Lumpwad
We used Intrepid for a tour through Peru and then another for the Galapagos, but they do a large range of tours. Decent mid priced tour, well organised, decent itinerary, not too rushed. The other tour people depended heavily on the actual tour - our Peru tour didn't actually do the Inca trail and was 20s-50s, while the corresponding tour that did skewed much younger, mainly 20s-30s professionals.

rufius
Feb 27, 2011

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.
Not sure if Costco does Central/South America, but in general I've only heard good things about Costco's packages.

EDIT: Also - if you're an AmEx Platinum cardholder you could try some of the travel services there.

• Locked thread