Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
♪ Covfefefe, give me covfefefe ♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0datG4Ikfg

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember when Trump tweeted random nonsense and then claimed that he had a secret meaning behind it and then some dudes in GBS tripped all over themselves to talk about how Trump couldn't actually be suggesting that he had a hidden meaning and was only joking and then Trump came out and said, "this is no joke, I am tweeting secret codes"

Lol

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
its kind of genius, no one is talking about healthcare, his nonexistent wall, or climate change anymore because instead they're talking about his mysterious and beguiling orb, his severely disabled son, and a word he just mashed into twitter proving that using virtually no effort at all u can completely bewilder and distract the media and the public alike

he should basically fire his entire pr and marketing team hes kind of revolutionised the practice

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

its kind of genius, no one is talking about healthcare, his nonexistent wall, or climate change anymore because instead they're talking about his mysterious and beguiling orb, his severely disabled son, and a word he just mashed into twitter proving that using virtually no effort at all u can completely bewilder and distract the media and the public alike

he should basically fire his entire pr and marketing team hes kind of revolutionised the practice

Now the question is; how can he use this power to stop the investigations?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i just remembered the time i remembered remembering when I read trumps epic "covfefe" tweet. Haha Yeah, I remember the first time I saw the tweet. Let me tell you, the chuckle I had that one time, and no other times.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
that time the president said covfefe on twitter?? Haha yes my friend let me tell you how I laughed

The time he condemned hundreds of thousands probably millions to death via his healthcare policies? Uh what? Was there a meme about it, cause I don't understand

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

covfefe tho like omg so random all my friends call me that xD

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

retard made a typo :xd:

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
covfefe trump

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

When Hillary labeled him a pied piper candidate, she had no idea how right she was

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Hilary has an army of a PR team and Trump still owns by wiping is dick over his twitter phone keyboard. This truly is a new era.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Space Taxi posted:

Hilary has an army of a PR team and Trump still owns by wiping is dick over his twitter phone keyboard. This truly is a new era.

The media is all rats marching to the tune of his skin flute

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

basic hitler posted:

retard made a typo :xd:

retard's skin is so thin that ADMITTING that he made a typo is the kind of terrible blow that his ego cannot withstand.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serak posted:

retard's skin is so thin that ADMITTING that he made a typo is the kind of terrible blow that his ego cannot withstand.

a shattered diamond of a man. like the great david forster wallace

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Serak posted:

Hey it was meant for a very specific group of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

These are a refreshing break from the terribly unfunny people in my facebook feed.

• Locked thread