Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

New Zealand is pretty cool post about nz itt

we have a rugby team

beautiful landscapes

we are known for our great culinary scene

and thanks to america we are no longer represented by the worst world leader

also our menfolk like to go to war

and we have a pretty bitchin music scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZQIxDZKac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

But I thought Australia was Godzone.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

eat the nobility

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Queen>trump

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Two Finger, you're an alright oval office. But you're not from a real country. You don't have a pop act that casuals think is American unless corrected, you aren't even in Eurovision. You've never been explicitly featured in a popular post-apocalyptic fiction media property. Your army dipped in for Malaya, Vietnam, Gulf War I, Afghanistan, Iraq 2003, but as far as I can tell has never had an innocence-shattering war crime scandal and coverup. You're like the one kid at the college party who has never tried weed or alcohol; you might be making smarter choices than the rest of us, but I can't quite trust you.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Two Finger, you're an alright oval office. But you're not from a real country. You don't have a pop act that casuals think is American unless corrected, you aren't even in Eurovision. You've never been explicitly featured in a popular post-apocalyptic fiction media property. Your army dipped in for Malaya, Vietnam, Gulf War I, Afghanistan, Iraq 2003, but as far as I can tell has never had an innocence-shattering war crime scandal and coverup. You're like the one kid at the college party who has never tried weed or alcohol; you might be making smarter choices than the rest of us, but I can't quite trust you.

They got all those cats eating too many birds, man. Kinda hosed up.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
i hear ur rugby squad is called the "all blacks" hosed up if true

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr

Dead Reckoning posted:

They also don't show up on some maps. Which is highly suspect at the least. Galactic treason if withholding cloak tech from the real countries on Earth.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

AkrisD posted:

They also don't show up on some maps. Which is highly suspect at the least. Galactic treason if withholding cloak tech from the real countries on Earth.

suck my cloak from the back

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

Yeah honestly I can't think of any war crimes we've committed. There was some media fanfare about how we 'may' have killed civilians in Afghanistan a while ago but it disappeared really fast so I can only assume nothing actually came of it. We did have a couple cops go all hollywood and try shoot a guy from their car and waste an innocent bystander. Does that count for anything?
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/807216/Courier-killed-during-Auckland-shootout

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Two Finger posted:

Yeah honestly I can't think of any war crimes we've committed. There was some media fanfare about how we 'may' have killed civilians in Afghanistan a while ago but it disappeared really fast so I can only assume nothing actually came of it. We did have a couple cops go all hollywood and try shoot a guy from their car and waste an innocent bystander. Does that count for anything?
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/807216/Courier-killed-during-Auckland-shootout

That's just a Tuesday for the NYPD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Flikken posted:

That's just a Tuesday for the NYPD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

• Locked thread