Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I'm just imagining this being the most important thing on earth to this person as they made it and feeling so sad.

Someone else said he made a whole cookbook of this bullshit, dunno if it's true but it def sounds plausible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

I'm just imagining this being the most important thing on earth to this person as they made it and feeling so sad.

"This chili recipe will show them all. SHOW. THEM. ALL."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blue Train posted:

Someone else said he made a whole cookbook of this bullshit, dunno if it's true but it def sounds plausible

Kickstart my project of drawing reddit stickfigure memes opening cans of corn and dumping them into a pot like a BOSS for only $50 and I'll send you a signed apron that may/may not have skid marks on it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Kickstart my project of drawing reddit stickfigure memes opening cans of corn and dumping them into a pot like a BOSS for only $50 and I'll send you a signed apron that may/may not have skid marks on it.

Owned sucker!!! oh wai

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Slow cookers own, too. Throw all the stuff in and leave it on low for 8 hours

I'll type up a recipe for goulash later.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Carbonera made with bacon and eggs, because you always have bacon eggs, is my go to super EZ pasta recipe.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

poverty goat posted:

op it seams like you dont particularly like cooking or eating why not just make the jump to soylent

Does it still make you fart a lot or did they fix that

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Blue Train posted:

Just fry some sliced potatoes and throw some shredded cheddar cheese on them for every meal op

Add smoked sausage and some Worcestershire sauce and this was my dinner last night.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I want the wide rear end hot dog in the reflections. :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Cantaloupe posted:

Does it still make you fart a lot or did they fix that