Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

any interest in doing some weekly T7 tournaments? they have the in game tourney function that makes this really easy to set up and run, and then people can just lobby up after to play some more freaking tekken! I play on PC and can run the pc ones, but i know quite a few have it on PS4, so you organize here or w.e

Thinking of doing the first one tonight, after dinner, like 7PM EST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I might not be home by 7 EST but I'll try

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
I'm in

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im down, pc

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i have this on ps4 and also havent played it yet

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
fightmans anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Goon Project! Help In Training grow his online brand and stream by participating in rigged and heavily slanted tournaments held at strategic times! This is bloody awesome gents. - British Goon Voice

• Locked thread