Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
People who think skub is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

quote:

people who emptyquote

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i would round up the squares

Make them fight for your amusement in the squared circle?

Volcott posted:

People who think skub is good.

Skub hater!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

i'd round up every one of my favorite nintendo and anime characters for a big party with pizza and ice cream

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

All the people who hate pro wrestling. They can fight in a battle royale to be my vice supreme dicator. my mom wins

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Browns fans but it'd be for their own good, to finally put them out of their misery.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

philadelphia fans who unironically repeat the mantra "trust the process." their punishment will be a diet consisting only of poo poo sandwiches, since they're already used to doing it figuratively as sports fans

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
everyone on this lovely island

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
anyone who wants to kill anyone but only if they really mean it and are bad guys

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

id round up all the cucks OP

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Golfers

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kulaks.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

copycats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

lol!

• Locked thread