Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Women are also highly flammable:

http://i.imgur.com/XDrxqDe.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Psycho Society posted:

I think he's pointing at an older lady too.

Was he????

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

https://youtu.be/oupGA_QVVUE

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Women are actually a social construct first created by the British Monarchy after the fall of King Charles III. It was decreed that the most attractive men would be forbidden from shaving or otherwise cutting the hair on the top of their head.

While this is a little known fact, the recent 'Women''s Rights' and equality revolution (spurred by the fabled bra burnings of '69) have brought the ugly reality to the attention of not only the powerful elite, but the dirty masses. Now that makeup and push-up-bras are ubiquitous in modern times in society, women have become not only common, but a normal part of aociety.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

satanic splash-back posted:

Women are actually a social construct first created by the British Monarchy after the fall of King Charles III. It was decreed that the most attractive men would be forbidden from shaving or otherwise cutting the hair on the top of their head.

While this is a little known fact, the recent 'Women''s Rights' and equality revolution (spurred by the fabled bra burnings of '69) have brought the ugly reality to the attention of not only the powerful elite, but the dirty masses. Now that makeup and push-up-bras are ubiquitous in modern times in society, women have become not only common, but a normal part of aociety.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Don't burn bras you goddamn women!

At least donate to them to less fortunate or homeless boobs

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kuato posted:

If OP can't handle GBS at its worst he doesn't deserve it at its best. :smugdog:

lol

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I would do anything for love..

but I won't do that

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I...i...like the women.

Pick makes me feel good about myself. And kuato has gigantic knockers like a woman. *

*i cant prove this

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
GBS is a forum of peace

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I wish I could strike a match on my own rear end

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot