Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. I love this movie, do you?

That's Columbo on the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i find the movie kind of funny, and i find it kind of sad, OP.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Interesting, discount cathouse, that's how most people describe me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

discount cathouse posted:

i find the movie kind of funny, and i find it kind of sad, OP.

This is now officially the Donnie Darko Megathread . Cellar door *nods knowingly around the room*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

This is now officially the Donnie Darko Megathread . Cellar door *nods knowingly around the room*

I sitll haven't watched that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

lucky..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I haven't seen it since I was 13 I imagine I wouldn't be able to get through 15 minutes these days

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

This is the AVGN's fav flick.

rear end!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

In Training posted:

I haven't seen it since I was 13 I imagine I wouldn't be able to get through 15 minutes these days
There's a tangent universe where you really like it. I'm making fun of you over there, in the Hollywood video subforum.

Every time I give someone directions I tell them "it's under a big W".

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I liked it when Smiler kicked the can

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ITT I pop nerve pills every time my mother in law screams at me

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I do the same dance as Sylvester's girlfriend

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hector, you get one share for posting this thread, four shares for your posts, one share for posting an image, and one share for being a Something Awful member.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

movies with big-name ensemble casts were to '60s movies as super hero movies are to today's hollywood. Mad x4 World was the most well-known one but there were a bunch of terrible ones that were trying to capitalize on its success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

movies with big-name ensemble casts were to '60s movies as super hero movies are to today's hollywood. Mad x4 World was the most well-known one but there were a bunch of terrible ones that were trying to capitalize on its success

Actually, the '56 film of Around the World in 80 Days is what started the cameo epic craze and was a bigger success - even won a bunch of Oscars.

Mad World, though, was a big success too. It was the first movie released in "Super Cinerama" which was basically 70mm with special prints that compressed the image in a way that it looked normal on the deeply curved Cinerama screens.

• Locked thread