Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvaosZlQqrY

The guy is a scumbucket but we all love him. Rupan da Third!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lupin the third transcends anime. it is too good to be anime. it has to be something else

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Anime is for pedophiles.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Snatch Duster posted:

Anime is for pedophiles.

this is true. except lupin the third isn't about a shy new teacheR seducing students or tentacle monsters boning vulnerable women. its about strong men doing man things, like stealing gems and heisting vaults of cash from exotic european locales

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
things lupin the third is about: grand theft auto. piracy at sea. skiing. bank heists. general motorsports.

things lupin the third isn't about: women that don't have massive knockers and a gun

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lupin is trash. :colbert:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Lupin is good. See also space adventure cobra which is similar but takes place in disco space instead.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Remember when Adult Swim would run it at 5AM? Only reason to get up at that hour.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Light Gun Man posted:

Lupin is good. See also space adventure cobra which is similar but takes place in disco space instead.

I want to make fun of Cobra, but the plot does sound pretty awesome if a little Philip K. Dick-ish.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Bogus Adventure posted:

I want to make fun of Cobra, but the plot does sound pretty awesome if a little Philip K. Dick-ish.

The initial plot setup is basically total recall but from then on it's just weird space adventures with sexy chicks and strange aliens.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Light Gun Man posted:

The initial plot setup is basically total recall but from then on it's just weird space adventures with sexy chicks and strange aliens.

I can dig it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
plus one arc was DEADLY PRO SPACE BASEBALL

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Snatch Duster posted:

Anime is for pedophiles.

:yeah:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
akira was alright

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

super sweet best pal posted:

Remember when Adult Swim would run it at 5AM? Only reason to get up at that hour.

yeah, I remember thinking Lupin was just a horn-dog and his primary reason for doing anything is getting pussy, now I know it was pussy and money.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress off you weirdo with children's video game av. I know you bate to r34 squid kids you loving pedo.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
When I was a kid I'd wake up at 6 am just to watch lupin the III. It was worth it. It's probably my favorite anime. Either that or Space Adventure Cobra. It's a tough choice

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
looks like some dumb garbage poo poo. gently caress you op. gently caress you thread. gently caress you gbs

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I love Lupin so much, I read a few of the original LeBlanc Gentleman Thief Pulps. 10/10 Would recommend.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I really like Lupin and Goemon is my friend.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

gently caress yea, lupin rules. esp. when he and zenigata team up against the big bad, those are always the best moments.

galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

OMG AMINE (´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
The Castle of Cagliostro is the best Miyazaki film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Starman Super DX posted:

The Castle of Cagliostro is the best Miyazaki film.

imo it's one of the best adventure films ever made

also the music is so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f234SLswpas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oH-OkOpX0c

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 11, 2017

• Locked thread