Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mackson
the moment you drink coffee in the morning reading somethingawful threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

that's my happiest memory

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
when you're listening to a chill song and your brain tunes into it completely and you forget the world and yourself for a few seconds

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Big Mackson

got any sevens posted:

when you're listening to a chill song and your brain tunes into it completely and you forget the world and yourself for a few seconds

In my case it is "In Search of the Lost Cities of Antarctica". The intonation of antarctica in the song evokes the image of the old married man in Park and Recreation going "Aaahhhhh" when taking a sip of cold water.

I have Autism.

Senior Management

I do not understand the question

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Getting incredible seasonal sigs made for you by awesome Yobbers!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

precision

by VideoGames
having my boss let me go home for a few hours because I loaned him a video game

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Winning the Euro-Millions... drat I think I just jinxed it

FutonForensic

giving that cat a chin scratch and they tilt their head up like "oh yiss"

pork steaks

a lovely boy
Waking up early, then realizing you don't have to do whatever you woke up for, so you get to go back to sleep. That second sleep is the best.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Finding secret tater tots in your house!

vanisher

Planting frozen tater tots behind plants and on bookshelves at a friends house so they can discover secret surprises

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
finding money in the pockets of some jeans i havent worn in a while

its like a present from me to me

precision

by VideoGames
borrowing someone's jeans and finding money in the pockets

it's like theft, with plausible deniability built in

----------------

Twenty Four

Putting money in someones jeans while they are wearing them, then smiling suggestively.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Finding money in someone else's jeans while they're walking down the street and getting away with it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
why are they walking down the street without jeans and why are you in their house

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

anytime i run into a mirror and i am greeted with my BEAUTIFUL face, baby!

pogi

stayin up late sippin on bourbon and playing xcom

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

pogi posted:

stayin up late sippin on bourbon and playing xcom

bourbon buddies :byob1:

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
ripping a big ol stinky fart with your pals and everybody starts laughing until tears then coughing and gagging :allears:

Big Mackson
The moment you drink eventyrbrus early in the morning reading somethingawful threads.

Impkins Patootie

all existence really is about when u boil it down is: Happy moments in life

imho, i respect ur own~

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
when you stop the microwave at 1 second, but you know it was actually .01 second

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
thw moment you get that fix into ur veins and all turns out all right for the next series of hours

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mariana Horchata

when i got this biek as an early birthday present in like 1992/3 a few months early so i could have it all summer instead of when it was back 2 school time...thx dad!!!

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Spending time with my wife on our balconey, especially if it's raining or if we get to enjoy the sunset

Just some nice peace and relaxation after the stress of the day

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
getting drunk for the first time in 6 months

the hangover...not so happy

----------------

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
getting microdrunk and keeping the buzz going

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Gumbel2Gumbel

Finally caught a fish after losing over 20 of them at the waterline trying to get them in the boat.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Finally caught a fish after losing over 20 of them at the waterline trying to get them in the boat.

love your username and congrats on all the fish, reading this post was p dang chill

Gumbel2Gumbel

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

love your username and congrats on all the fish, reading this post was p dang chill

Thanks! Tonight I'm gonna sit outside by the pond and smoke a cigar during the sunset. Try to get outside today if the weather permits everybody, you're gonna think back fondly on it during the middle of winter.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

"...find the defendant Not guilty"
*joins a courtroom-wide impromptu 'wave' ovation*

*is the judge*

Big Mackson
that moment when you pay a friend and he starts cleaning your apartment because you are too sadbrains to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
When you chug a shot of espresso and then have your first cigarette of the day and get a little euphoric feeling on the way to work

• Locked thread