Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremely Old European: [supporting his rapidly decaying body on an ancient, petrified pew] Zis is actually the oldest city in hour countwy. Sant Friedrich was buried here in 680. A church was built over his grave an has remained, in one form or anojha, for over one tousand years. It even survived an attack on zis town square by ze Nazis, and another battle with the Americans a few months later. Some of ze bricks you can see are fwom the 13th zentury. In fact, in Julie, of 1944, my fazha...

Me: [millenial, genius] THe cross in here looks like a PlayStation Vita (Model 1000) D-Pad.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I received few blessings in life, but gaming is one of them.

Amen

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I set up a stall outside the church selling small portraits of Geoff Keighley in frames, lockets, and small wallet sized photos

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

*pray gesture* thank you Iwata-sama for your blessings and protection *praise the sun gesture*

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

*Hosting a FPS game server under the altar* No cussing allowed.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Holy poo poo.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

sniping for jesus

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Doing the Konami Code with my guns at the Hellsing Organization building instead of shooting people straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
gently caress that code. lost all of its holy power when kojima was betrayed

• Locked thread