Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

I am confused.

Didn't Cosby straight up admit to using qualuudes and then feeling up women in his original plea deal? How do you mistrial after that?

Because they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he did it to that specific woman and that he used them with intent to rape her (Quaaludes are abused as a recreational drug). He's only being charged for one of them because all the others theoretically happened 20-30 goddamn years ago.

CaptainBtaksDad fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jun 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Has Gloria Allred ever won a case?

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 17, 2017

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
its a shame about all this cause bill would have been great as a jedi in the new star wats

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i find him guilty of making me laugh out loud and no court can take that away

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Trunko posted:

Posters in this thread all telling us that "stop saying all women are where's!" when the two female posters in this thread turn out to be for real actual prostitutes. In that they spread their legs and get railed for cash money

Been laughing about this since I woke up this morning

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

walgreenslatino posted:

Been laughing about this since I woke up this morning

This is like being surprised janitors posted in a thread about trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Harald posted:

i find him guilty of making me laugh out loud and no court can take that away

What's your favorite Cosby funny Harald.

• Locked thread