Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devdisigdu
Mar 23, 2016

The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.
The trust party window shown in the french patch note shows off a few things we didn't see in other language versions: https://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/a2e8d50460f49f4a3683bb013a982f22a6f8bd22_55.png?1561532419

71 dungeon is 'Holminster' and Dancer bunny captain Lyna as well as Crystal Exarch are trusts for that dungeon.

e: looks like they fixed it on the patch notes page but didn't remove the image from the image hosting service

Devdisigdu fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jun 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Saint Freak posted:

poo poo, I was buying my 60 gear for Dancer/Gunlords and I accidentally bought some deepdanktaunt diptwine instead of deepestbluest hatislikeashark'sfin coatdip.
At least they gave the upgrade items better names in SB :v:

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Annath posted:

Can these raid things be done solo/is it easy enough to find a group?

I'm working my way through Heavensward content, and have been pretty unsure about how the non-story stuff gets started/when to do what.

E: what is "Hildebrand and post-moogle stuff"?

there is raid finder for crystal tower, but youll have to wrangle some goons for coils.

Hildy and post moogle are just like silly sidequest strings. They are fun and give some breathing room during the brutal 2.x patch content. I forget where they begin but a oogle for "post moogle unlock" and "hildibrand unlock" should get you started.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Think I'm gong to focus on FATE grinding first to unlock max vendors and get that out of the way.

Also:

quote:

Parrying is now less effective in reducing damage.
Blocking is now less effective in reducing damage.

Get ready because I bet this is overtuned as all hell.

Givin fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jun 26, 2019

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Devdisigdu posted:

The trust party window shown in the french patch note shows off a few things we didn't see in other language versions: https://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/a2e8d50460f49f4a3683bb013a982f22a6f8bd22_55.png?1561532419

71 dungeon is 'Holminster' and Dancer bunny captain Lyna as well as Crystal Exarch are trusts for that dungeon.

e: looks like they fixed it on the patch notes page but didn't remove the image from the image hosting service

Someone said if you want to find leaks, just check the French patch notes/client. I see this is still holding up.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Nice

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
I'm real excited for ShB

nice

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

The Road to 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
That's a good note to close the thread on. New thread coming Friday.