Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

I'm back from my extended absence. Thanks to Jeffrey of YOSPOS and Grand Fromage for covering for me, as well as any of you took the time to make reports, PM mods/admins, or even just act as a positive influence any time a discussion was heading in a bad direction.

Please also enjoy these dogs that were wandering around the island I visited:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Were they good boys?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Hoodwinker posted:

Were they good boys?

Not all of them.

Some were good girls. :3:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The other mods let us stay up til 10 and derail the BWM thread as much as we wanted.

BEHOLD: MY CAPE
Jan 11, 2004
Haha yeah we derailed that thread so good, you are gonna be so mad when you read all the bad posts

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

I'm definitely going to read them and not just disregard the [checks report list] TWO!? dozen...reports that the thread generated during my absence

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

pig slut lisa posted:

I'm definitely going to read them and not just disregard the [checks report list] TWO!? dozen...reports that the thread generated during my absence

There would have been more but it was always "recently reported."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

No Butt Stuff posted:

There would have been more but it was always "recently reported."

This is true, actually.

• Locked thread