Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Captain Internet posted:

lol trump thread too long and takes literally 15 secs to load a new page on awful app on iPhone 6.

yeah it's hosed. shut this garbage dump down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny is going to come out of harvey with an approval bump because god exists and hates us

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

real talk: HBO should replace "Confederacy" with an alt history show where the league wars didn't end and the HRE still exists as a billion principalities

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Internet posted:

lol trump thread too long and takes literally 15 secs to load a new page on awful app on iPhone 6.

my android app has been going a bit slower loading it too

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

zen death robot posted:

yeah the thread is too big time for a new one

:stoked:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if you own an iphone, LOL

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Ed Balls

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

i dont even care about these. she's so bad and not in the entertaining way like spicy. just plain boring bad

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Nothing is too big in Trump's America

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Joementum posted:

real talk: HBO should replace "Confederacy" with an alt history show where the league wars didn't end and the HRE still exists as a billion principalities

Just leaving this here for any EU4 Goons

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684459310&searchtext=

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lets make two threads and have them be separate tribes that compete. i'll make the thread.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I like how McMaster says 'talibong' instead of taliban. Very night crew.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
make the forums like buildings where floor 13 and any floor that ends in 4 are skipped

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

last post

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

last post

congrats

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah rip

Adbot