Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nothing is better than fiddling with lasers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I saved it from a tweet and can't find the original tweet any more but luckily all you need to get mad is this image!

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

A&W are all over the place in America, usually bundled with KFC. We have more of those bundles around here than solo KFCs.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

There are indeed still Roy Rogers still in existence, or at least there were the last time I went into NYC. Which was admittedly a few years ago. I think I saw one out in Washington State when I went out there last year as well.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Faerie Fortune posted:

I saved it from a tweet and can't find the original tweet any more but luckily all you need to get mad is this image!

Thank you!

Also I'm American and I've never heard of Roy Rogers, Shipley Donuts, Big Boy, Bush's Chicken, Taco Cabana, Whataburger, or El Pollo Loco.

(Two things I think this chart gets right: Hardee's and Carl's Jr. should definitely be on the same tier since they're the same restaurant just with different names for no reason, and Del Taco should 100% be in a tier higher than Taco Bell. Why are there no Del Tacos around me.)

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Of course it's from /ck/.

The list is still less painful than the game's visual style. And the game's audio. Basically everything, in fact?

90s Cringe Rock fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Sep 6, 2017

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I've never even heard of most of those. :sweden:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

It's missing Chipotle, chart is bad.

let me enjoy my fast food burrito bowls in peace

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

AweStriker posted:

different names for no reason
One was bought by the other at some point, and they probably assume people wouldn't go if the name changed. Brands can be pretty strong.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I don't know what I was expecting from a puzzle called "Lasermania", but that definitely delivered.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Episode #17: Expert Puzzles, Part 3 - with PoorlyWrittenNovel

I keep forgetting I have other LPs than my SSLP to update. I'm so bad at this. Just like I'm bad at Expert Puzzles!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's really interesting to see divergence points for the puzzles in the expert solution. Keep plugging!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Episode #18: Building Our Own Puzzles, Part 4

Took the suggestion of using pipes and phasers to make something a little less complicated than last time.

-----

If anyone has any other puzzle suggestions, now would be the time to give them to me. Next recording session might be the last one if I can get through the rest of the Expert Puzzles. We haven't set a time to record, but it'll probably be within the next few days so get those ideas in.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Stopping goons from reaching computers? I tried to make a puzzle like that but couldn't get it working properly, and ran out of ideas halfway through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Have the cat eat ALL the mice.

• Locked thread