Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've only seen the final punch before the fight was waved off at the moment but that last one at the very least was a hard, clean punch in the cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I've only seen the final punch before the fight was waved off at the moment but that last one at the very least was a hard, clean punch in the cock

I don't understand how it's ambiguous. If Kovalev's penis is roughly where it's supposed to be it received a full force punch from a pro boxer.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's sucks that so many people are reporting that this card turned them off boxing, because the actual fight was pretty decent until all the shenanigans happened. Ah well.

See you guys whe McGregor is fighting I guess. Or Pac maybe since that fight is allegedly free.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

It's just a let down that there wasn't a clear resolution to this fight or the first one in the public mind. HBO clearly trying to put their own (wrong) stance in didn't help either. Roy and Kellerman acting like he was getting punched in the belly button were loving ridiculous.

At least GGG Canelo is actually happening

E: Also does anyone have any word on whether or not the Rigondeaux decision will stand? Really want him to keep his zero as he might be the best P4P fighter rn

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jun 18, 2017

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i really really like kovalev and despite all his cheating i never could get behind ward. but winning with a cock punch flurry has made me a solid ward fan now.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Mickey: you're gonna eat lightning and crap thunder....and you're gonna punch him in his cock!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SDcFSO9TNM

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Like two days ago I was talking about Mayweather's inside work and say 'yeah you should cheat some ,the other guys will' and now here I am pissed that Ward had so many fragrant, repeated low blows.

After I thought about it, I realize it was two different things - some holding, some head control, turning and pushing someone, it's not the same as repeated low blows. But the funny thing is, I'm not even all that mad at Ward - I mean I am but really, what did Ward do except see what he could get away with and then, realizing the ref wasn't going to do poo poo, run with it? What disgusts me isn't just that the ref let the low blows continue, but that he he also ruled a TKO on what should have just been a knock down.

The HBO podcast gave a more balanced take on it then I would have thought, essentially pointing out that many of the blows, both before and after the right hand and in the final volley, were low, and that essentially we got one controversial decision after another.

Jack B Nimble fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jun 19, 2017

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

His repeated dick shots left the fragrance of ball sweat on his dirty, dirty hands

Your view of boxing appeals to me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I personally dont think its all that controversial a decision to make to touch another dudes dick but i realise a lot of boxing pundits are getting up there in years

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
After the excellent job Tony Weeks did adjudicating that fight I've created this anatomically correct picture of him:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Well, as a wrap up to Saturday's fights, it looks like Rigo's KO win is going to be changed to a no contest after a review while the result of Ward-Kovalev will probably stay the same

Thanks for coming out, I'll now redirect things back to our regularly scheduled boxing thread, Our next fight thread will probably be for Pacquiao's fight on July 1st, which will be free to watch, so that's cool

• Locked thread