Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The writers undershot a key metric, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyEUdInQ03E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1QT2d8x_E

this one has the second half where garcian gets a call from the republic party

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also read GBS op.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Please don't tell me that GBS has infected my favorite game.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Killer7 was released in 2005.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I also read GBS op.

i dont

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you for posting this in the Imp Zone, GBS, and the thread what talks about jerking off 8 times a day

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Control Volume posted:

Thank you for posting this in the Imp Zone, GBS, and the thread what talks about jerking off 8 times a day

The imp zone jacking off MEGATHREAD

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I jerk off 8 times a day, not because I have no wife... but because I choose to have many.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hi g0m

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

yeah actually they will posted:

I jerk off 8 times a day, not because I have no wife... but because I choose to have many.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

• Locked thread