Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ganson posted:

This post gave me dog AIDS :psyboom:

The earth is going to be largely uninhabitable in 70-100 years due to ocean acidification and 3+ degrees of warming rapidly becoming 7+ degrees. I can't find it in me to get upset about some nazis getting punched in the face someone's commute getting messed up once.

Well maybe they should recycle stuff instead of burning it. Seems to me like causing fires and dumping trash everywhere is bad for the environment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
fire starter update: someone suggested pouring water on my keyboard, but i thought water put out fires?!?! smh this all seems very complicated

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

rudatron posted:

fire starter update: someone suggested pouring water on my keyboard, but i thought water put out fires?!?! smh this all seems very complicated

fire starter update: someone lit a fire... in my heart! that person is u, rudatron

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
twisted fire starter

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i think that breaking things jump starts the economy

my friend who loves to beat up sjws and other untermenschen tore his bicep, like it got torn up pretty bad and he went to the hospital and paid the doctor and then the doctor bought some e and the dealer used that money to rape an african american cashier who just started her first day of work and she made a crime report and was arrested for breaking her parole and the cop who got overtime for meeting his quota bought a new chevrolet impala

hours and hours of fruitful work that pumped dollars in the ecnomy tats called the butterfly effect and its good for the economy

• Locked thread