Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
it's this one, I think, the one right before it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GHrDV3UhZE
too much crosstalk for memes, though 🤔

also this clip cuts too early, the next line is an unnamed student walking up to heather duke and saying "Did you hear? School's cancelled today because Kurt and Ram killed themselves in a repressed homosexual suicide pact!" lol

also if you haven't seen Heathers, you should, it's pretty good, I think. it's on Netflix, and you can learn where a tired forums catchphrase came from.
also this is a Heathers discussion thread? check out Heathers on Netflix and let me know how you liked it! or don't, I'm not the boss of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

I had a brief thing with a theatre major about a month ago and part of what ended things was her putting on a bootleg copy of Heathers. there was a song where the edgy loner kid convinces the main character that getting a brain freeze is cool and good, so I figured he was gonna turn out to be evil in the end. I also remember hearing "I love my dead gay son" at some point and I started laughing really hard because I paid ten bucks to browse an Internet forum. it was like watching Mean Girls but with extra bullshjt thrown in

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
heathers is a good movie. like macnult said it's like Mean Girls but less basic

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

it's probably a lot better on netflix

They Might Be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVDYekC32k&t=6s

i wish i got got paid in... wait no i dont

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
I am glad I stopped smoking. Saves me a few ducats.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Heathers is one of my favs . i try to channel Veronica a lot

Peg Sliderskew
I liked a bit of Pump Up The Volume, but I can't remember which bit now.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Mariana Horchata

how very.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

• Locked thread