Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
i forgot how it goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
hurf

de

durf

its

byob

time

byob historian fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jun 23, 2017

Mariana Horchata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8

:rznv:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
singin all the words to this one :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-zda6eWug

They Might Be

code:
its purple and teal
with a cat on top.
he likes to hang
in his swinging hammock.

nobody knows
just why we post in the yob
but its a friendly forum
that we all chose

this is the anthem of the byob
a kind place that is lovely and free.
lets all do our best darn job
to make some friends and not be a snob.
my humble submission

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 23, 2017

alnilam

fully sexual snail......

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
Byob
I am new here
But it seems pretty chill
Everybody is cheer...

...ful

Mariana Horchata

*packs the granola bong*

yeah actually they will
My attempt to type out the entirety of the byob reggae from memory: Hurf de durf it's byob time. sit back and chill to my byob rhyme. This is byob and you can hang with me, you can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me. If you need a pick me up when you're feeling down, just post a thread and they come around. glompin all over your melancholy posts especially pro target cause he posts the most - see what i did dere dat was a namedrop, because the circlejerks in the yob they never stop. it's all about the threads see how many you can make, see how many times you post a thread that is fake. post a kitten picture and make the tables break, then sit back and laugh your rear end off while you chill and bake. make a youtube thread, ms paint your dick, [don't remember the first part of this line] girl to get the profile clicks, and even if you're not you can still be a chick, just post some other picture that's the trick. [i forget the last verse] hurf and a durf... sliding to the goldmine.

alnilam

yeah actually they will posted:

My attempt to type out the entirety of the byob reggae from memory: Hurf de durf it's byob time. sit back and chill to my byob rhyme. This is byob and you can hang with me, you can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me. If you need a pick me up when you're feeling down, just post a thread and they come around. glompin all over your melancholy posts especially pro target cause he posts the most - see what i did dere dat was a namedrop, because the circlejerks in the yob they never stop. it's all about the threads see how many you can make, see how many times you post a thread that is fake. post a kitten picture and make the tables break, then sit back and laugh your rear end off while you chill and bake. make a youtube thread, ms paint your dick, [don't remember the first part of this line] girl to get the profile clicks, and even if you're not you can still be a chick, just post some other picture that's the trick. [i forget the last verse] hurf and a durf... sliding to the goldmine.

good username post combo, when considering the question "will they remember the byob reggae or at least most of it"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

good username post combo, when considering the question "will they remember the byob reggae or at least most of it"

Mariana Horchata posted:

*packs the granola bong*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage

you win an internet good sir

• Locked thread