Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Bogus Adventure posted:

What Disney wants: A dark, gritty take on Han Solo that allows him to rattle off snarky quips with his budy, Lando Calrissian. Han's parents will also have included a flaw in the Death Star design that will allow him to fly a YT freighter near the trench without anyone noticing it.

What the world needs: Blaxploitation Lando.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

ProfessorMurder posted:

Oh you Millennium Falcon, Millennium Falcon, we love you. And our Millennium Falcon, Millennium Falcon loves us, too. Hi, ho.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
"We've become bored with watching actors give us phony emotions. We are tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. While the world he inhabits is, in some respects, counterfeit, there's nothing fake about Solo himself. No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise, but it's genuine. It's a life."

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Szymanski posted:

Space Ventura: Fett Detective

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Bogus Adventure posted:

Yaddle could be in the Han Solo movie. Maybe she will hire Han to return her pet bantha, but she can't pay him so she just blows him. With the Force.

Dont doxx me

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014
Guano.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

You didnt say anything about bats

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

God bless you for linking this.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

ElGroucho posted:

So far we've had young Indiana Jones, young blade runner dude, young Jack Ryan

We still need young regarding Henry and young amish cop

Young Dr Richard Kimble. It wasn't him or the one armed man yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Just wait till we get a "young" cinematic universe with all your fan favorite characters from all your OTHER favorite cinematic universes who are the main characters in this inexplicable crossover timeline with different less expensive actors!!!

• Locked thread