Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

sheik snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

check out the beginning of this very thread for some of the chronicling of fuckerberg inexplicably deciding to visit iowa for a couple months and get photographed talking to farmers (always sitting down or with extreme forced perspective to hide him being like 5'5")

he never admitted he was running for president and gave it up right about the same time as the booster seat incident

Dr. Gero's most embarrassing creation

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

vyelkin posted:

i think it was some internal facebook rule that facebook execs can't hold political office, not vice versa, and for whatever reason zucc couldn't just change the internal rules at his own company that he controls

iirc it was the board who said that they wouldn't allow it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he is the board

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

herp de derp im piss fuckpissshit i cant do anything because the people i hired and whose lives i hold in my very hand tell me it would be impolite!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

it was 100% because there was no way to focus group him into even a slight positive

he might get a lil ratings bump if he reallly leaned into the android thing i guess

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the board of facebook is not a real constraint on zuckerberg because he owns a majority of the voting shares

if zuckerfuck gave up on running for president because someone told him to cut it out, it only makes sense for it to be thiel, who fuckerberg owes since thiel single-handedly made syck, and who obviously could make zuckerberg's and facebook's relationship with the intelligence community a lot less pleasant if he wanted to. it could be just as simple as thiel telling suckerberg to knock it off because trump was still his guy

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
what part of rules based international order do you muppets not understand???

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Carthag Tuek posted:

it was 100% because there was no way to focus group him into even a slight positive

he might get a lil ratings bump if he reallly leaned into the android thing i guess

If Zucc tried to run it would be a hilarious cringe bomb similar to how the Mini Mike campaign spent 500 million on the failed primary attempt.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtnehMIdLMM

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i just remembered how during suckerberg's stupid not presidential campaign trip to iowa, which came a few months after he announced he was no longer an atheist and was jewish again, featured him posting about how much he loved pork

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/878437465282953216?s=20

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hey can someone tell fuckerberg that when i reply to a message from one of my idiot friends who still uses messenger, that its super weird and desperate and off-putting when i get extra friend suggestions for like 2 weeks after

every goddamn time

"hey do you wanna be friends with this person who is apparently the wife of someone who went to school with your sister?"

maybe idk but definitely not on facebook

no i cant turn off notifications because of aforementioned idiot friends

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mark Zuckerberg was having a bad day. He was having a really bad day. All of his Facebook friends were posting about how great their lives were, and Zuckerberg was feeling left out. He was feeling angry, and he was feeling frustrated. So he decided to go on a long walk to clear his head. As he was walking, he saw a woman breastfeeding her baby. He felt a sudden rush of emotion, and he realized that he was angry at all of his Facebook friends because they didn't have babies to breastfeed. He also realized that he had been neglecting his own daughter, who is only a year old. Zuckerberg had a change of heart, and he realized that he was jealous of all of his Facebook friends because they had families to support them. He also realized that he had been neglecting his own family, and that he needed to make more time for them. So he went home and hugged his daughter, and he promised to make more time for them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

facebook said its okay to call for death to russia

so i asked on fasbook if it wasokay to call for death to fuckerberg

like 3 of my friends liked that post

so i called for death to fuckerberg on facebook and will rprobably be banned for life now. remember me

e: i just realized this reads like q bullshit, but it is a true story. i am not banned yet, but it is imminent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHbOckpifw