Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

I don't understand this tweet. Is Jay Beagle known for his speed or endurance? I'm pretty sure even fat Ovechkin would smoke him in a race.

4th liners like Beagle are like third string white basketball players: they aren't very talented so people have to speak of how they are "hard workers" even if it isn't necessarily true relative to their more talented peers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/status/909156230685437952

Okay. Could be good.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I look forward to the Flyers voiding Giroux's contract in two years

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Get dean lombardi the absolute gently caress away from the flyers

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

NHL head office openings are just one big human centipede, aren't they?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Boomer The Cannon posted:

NHL head office openings are just one big human centipede, aren't they?

aaayyyyyyyup

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Maybe Lombardi can get Rick Nash this time around as he apparently was a serious contender to do in 2012:

quote:

Many teams inquired about the All-Star winger, but in the end, the Detroit Red Wings, Philadelphia Flyers and Rangers emerged as the most serious suitors.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Could also be very not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

iospace posted:

We do need a proper pre season thread

I suspect that we do.

• Locked thread