Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague

we have these rocks in our mouths that we use to eat which is necessary to live, but we have to clean all the live-giving food off them and in between them every day or they'll get holes, what the heck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
It's cool that we get practice teeth

alnilam

*gets scraped up in a fall*

SELF REPAIR PROCEDURE COMMENCING

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless
being horse man is really weird

cda

by Hand Knit
It's cool too form feelings for other human beings in spite of the fact that both you and they will one day cease to exist as if it had never happened

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Yeah actually now that I think about it loads of stuff matters lol

I find how much stuff matters changes from person to person. That's freaking weird though, I mean like, what's wrong with them?

----------------

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
people have made a big deal out of how we are the only things around that ponder and marvel at how weird it s to be something. like a major line of thinking is "sure it can be scary to be confronted by your own mind with the strangeness of existence, but because of that mind we invented tacos, radial tires and then upgraded the taco by making the shell out of fried chicken! that rock over there doesn't ever have trouble sleeping because of existential terror, but has it ever invented a graduated tax system?" but maybe the rock is like "yeah well also who gives a poo poo because I'm good with me and where I'm at, you neurotic weirdo." and we are basically, as a species, like that guy with a lousy brain who comforts themselves with the knowledge that their ability to be constantly scared by the very idea of being scared makes us superior to some dumb old neurotypical #everything else in existence#

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Hello Meow
to me being human is that one time where i was really sad in college and i was living in a bad apartment and i put on my headphones in winter and walked to the liquor store while listening to honeycomb by animal collective on loop and man i was just so drat drunk like you would not believe

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
when we brush our teeth, we are actually cleaning our bones

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Meeksha posted:

when we brush our teeth, we are actually cleaning our bones

:eyepop:

• Locked thread