Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

fruit on the bottom posted:

No luck with Yug yet, but I'll get there.

Yug requires oxygen and water to survive I assume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"haha who cares if you suggest me repeatedly tricking women into trusting me before I betray and physically harm them is hosed up" lmao this guy is something else, maybe pon de Bundy will show up and tell us it's morally ok to chop your dick off with a machete like they do cheaters in his preferred style of government and I'll agree with him in a shocking display of cross cultural diplomacy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

T.S. Smelliot posted:

"haha who cares if you suggest me repeatedly tricking women into trusting me before I betray and physically harm them is hosed up" lmao this guy is something else, maybe pon de Bundy will show up and tell us it's morally ok to chop your dick off with a machete like they do cheaters in his preferred style of government and I'll agree with him in a shocking display of cross cultural diplomacy

Where you been, Shmuvvle!

you're a cutie

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

IDK what you're doing with this cutesy thing, but it ain't working

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SuperiorColliculus posted:

IDK what you're doing with this cutesy thing, but it ain't working

Negativity ain't my thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
We have now learned that cheating hurts a bunch of feelings. Thank you for your input.

• Locked thread