Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
I just found out my boyfriend ordered delivery from them for lunch. Will they think we're weirdo freaks if they get two orders to the same address in the same day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I think you should order from my pizza place which I just opened up. Two slices and a soda for only $9.99 plus shipping and tax.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Delivery is fast because we are a van parked in front of your house.

Petr
Too late I ordered

jesus I hope the delivery guy doesn't make fun of me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
jesus I hope the delivery guy doesn't encounter an "accident" while passing the Putty's Pizza Planet food truck on the way there

Petr

Putty posted:

jesus I hope the delivery guy doesn't encounter an "accident" while passing the Putty's Pizza Planet food truck on the way there

It has been like 45 minutes. What did you do?

----------------

alnilam

Putty posted:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Petr posted:

It has been like 45 minutes. What did you do?

Let's just say we serve Chinese too now.

Petr
As soon as I opened the door, the delivery guy pissed all over my face, Peppermint Nightmare style. I'm so humiliated.

----------------

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Petr posted:

Too late I ordered

"Here's your food, idiot."
*pulls the bag back when you reach for it, drops it on the ground, nudges it slowly over the threshold with his shoe*
"I hope you are happy with the person you've become"

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Petr posted:

Too late I ordered

Delivery for you! Quick riddle for you: What do you get when you cross a stupid with a loser? *eyes you up and down*

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You can't beat our prices, otherwise we'll beat you!

Petr
Today the restaurant called me three times, once each at breakfast lunch and dinner, to ask me if I wanted to place an order. Then they ordered a pizza to my place from another restaurant.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Putty posted:

You can't beat our prices, otherwise we'll beat you!

7.99 for a 2 litre and large pizza but you have to find me first

• Locked thread