Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
it seems that you've become trapped in my inescapable web of logic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
hey man does your inescapable web of logic have a bathroom cause um

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crusty

Crustacean
Would it kill you to clean up around here once in a while?

Robot Made of Meat

Things are not always what they seem.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Darkman Fanpage
my logic is flawless. you cannot escape it. think you got one over on me? think again! my arguments are airtight and can never be out maneuvered. i'm what they call a genius.

Dads Dip Cup

"it makes no sense!" I cry as I struggle in vain against the entangling web of logic. my mind begins to race and I begin to panic. "chicken and egg! the grandfather paradox! division by zero!" but my desperate screams only further entrap me in the web

cda

by Hand Knit
You thought you would get away, but then I said "QED"

cda

by Hand Knit
Imagine you're in a room with a door and a window. Now take away the door and the window. Now, instead of a room, it's a web. That's my logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

the zerg ensnare ability doesn't work on terran science vessels bc they're too smart to be trapped by the web of logic

• Locked thread