Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

you buy weed from the store op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

hifi posted:

i dont know how to buy weed but listening to and paging through the crazy transparent booklet to lateralus was a life changing experience

lol

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

hifi posted:

people rave to nightcore now instead of amen break and airhorn mashups

no "songs but pitch-shifted up with anime backgrounds" is internet nonsense

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

hifi posted:

people rave to nightcore now instead of amen break and airhorn mashups

what a loving sad state

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hifi posted:

i dont know how to buy weed but listening to and paging through the crazy transparent booklet to lateralus was a life changing experience

as a christian when I did this high it made me feel like the pentegram was legit evil

Roosevelt posted:

when i was a young boy and still smoked a lot of weed i listened to that 20 minute pink floyd song called "echoes" and my brain exploded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmlZLnkF0aU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

yeah that's the stuff

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hifi posted:

nightcore

hm?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

125% true speed

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

OldAlias posted:

no "songs but pitch-shifted up with anime backgrounds" is internet nonsense

internet nerds get super crying mad when you tell them their circlejerk made up genres arent real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I know someone who went to a nightcore party but it was at an irl anime convention and I'd imagine most of the music was youtube rips

• Locked thread