Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They can call him S'moan Joe.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm picturing Roman doing the post credits scene in Dodgeball now. It's his yard and his milkshake.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Roman should join the best wrestler, Fat Konnor, in being fat +painting his face

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

projecthalaxy posted:

Roman should join the best wrestler, Fat Konnor, in being fat +painting his face

he should join Connor the Crusher, in hell

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

imagine how destructive the spear would be if Roman fully embraced his big fat body! right now roman is basically a puncher with a dropkick and a spear. as a fat boy doing fat boy moves, the possibilities are endless

-big splash
-corner splash
-splash off the apron
-splash through a table
-senton
-butt smash (FO'A SAMOA)
-bonzai drop (FO'A SAMOA too, technically)

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bill Goldberg posted:

he should join Connor the Crusher, in hell

God drat, dude.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Replace lovely Roman Reigns with Tama Tonga. Tama is better in most aspects and you get the bonus of Haku who can periodically interfere to beat the poo poo out of people. Maybe have him shoot on someone, I don't know.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
A fatter Roman could work.

So much of the problem is WWE's Generic Face Template which Reigns is getting slotted into: not taking threats very seriously, always ready with a "witty" comeback to what the heel says, etc. He needs to act more dangerous and "don't make him angry"- that kind of edge I think is missing because they still want him to shrug off the boos and win over the crowd.

It's been a problem for a while. When Sheamus became WHC and was gonna be Smackdown's big babyface they started writing him as super jokey and tellin' stories and again, not being too concerned by his rivals. Cena could pull that off but it's not for everyone.

And I'd argue even Cena's gotten better the more he can cut the bullshit and treat the upcoming match like the epic battle it's gonna be. Ya gotta have gravitas.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I, for one, eagerly await to prophesied coming of Fat Roman.

It is only a matter of time . . .

FINALLY someone to feud with Kassius Ohno

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

We haven't had a Fat Tag Team on the main shows in so long, and AoP probably aren't coming up in the near future. It's time.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Fat Roman doing a sit-out burning hammer and it's called The Samoan Plop

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol the moment he gets fat Vince is dropping him like a hot potato

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

Leave the Nazi girlfriend out of it though everybody, it bears no relevance.

That is what i was asking, you idiot.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the moment he gets fat Vince is dropping him like a hot potato

You mean giving him a gold watch run right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

A fatter Roman could work.

• Locked thread