Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
client
Aug 19, 2010

a nightmare on elm street was basically the scariest thing ever when i was a kid, but outside of about two memorable scenes it's actually pretty bad

the super gay sequel still owns though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon

quote:

Later that day, Max witnesses his father being assaulted by Malik and his minions and goes to Kazaam for help. Kazaam just received a record deal as a professional rapper and is unable to help Max out.

However, he then finds Max's lifeless body, and wishes that he could have granted Max's wish to give his father a second chance at life.

Jesus loving christ.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The whiplash between those two sentences is killer

quote:

Kazaam transforms Malik into a basketball and then slam dunks him into a garbage disposal. However, he then finds Max's lifeless body, and wishes that he could have granted Max's wish to give his father a second chance at life.
From cartoon sports magic to a dead child.

Edit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J906D0lFz_w&t=794s

Knight fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jul 10, 2017

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Blazing Ownager posted:

Completely wrong. Robot Jox is awesome at any age!

Robot Jox actually got better over time.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah Robot Jox was a pre-emptive parody of its time. It's what Kung Fury and Turbo Kid wish they could be.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Have you guys actually watched it recently?

It's so loving boring, the 10% actual action/cheese is fine though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Have you guys actually watched it recently?

It's so loving boring, the 10% actual action/cheese is fine though.
I have watched it recently and still feel the same as my post above. Although I'm the kind of a guy who watches Sompote Sands movies without subtitles for fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxAYVxLliVU

• Locked thread