Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
I was ill and did a fart so loud on the moscow metro that people turned to look for quite some time. I had quite violently followed through and had to get to the airport so didn't have time to clean up. Between the somewhat viscous poo poo and my endless sweating, I ended up having to throw away every item of clothing I was wearing from shoes to jumper, then get on some lovely Aeroflot plane wearing swimming trunks and a gym vest. When I landed in the uk i booked a hotel room so I could use the shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I work at ups loading the big shipping containers and this guy I was in one with sharted himself.

Just turns to me and says "Im sorry, i just poo poo myself"

AND HE KEPT WORKING

Seriously dude the manager won't care if you stopped to clean up from making GBS threads yourself

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
Once I farted and started the Arab Spring. The effects were far-reaching and I am sorry.

• Locked thread