Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Trade approval before kickoff? (as long as Manchester is cool w it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm cool with it. Will check with other 2 commishes. After this trade I'm going to switch to auto approved trades with potential for commish veto within 24 hours.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Got the OK from other commishes - it is processed since it does not affect anyone's starting lineups as of this moment.

FuneralDinosaur
Jun 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I attempted to put Odell Beckham on IR but he seems to have turned up on the free agent list, if you could do me the honour of not picking him up, that would be terrific. It’s clearly a mistake and hopefully Andrew can rectify it for me, but if not, I’d really appreciate it if he could be returned to this rightful place.

Thanks guys,

Tom

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Claimed off waivers, sorry bro.

(Fixed it for you, he's on your IR squad now)

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Totally willing to sell off Dez Bryant to a team heading to the playoffs if I cam get a good price (ideally a young receiver + a rookie pick)

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
So I get my team isn't great this year, but could you guys top setting high scores against me every week? Gets really old knowing I have zero shot to win halfway through the day on Sunday.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Yeah that's a pretty astonishing points against. No other team comes even remotely close. Until last week, Veritek was chillin' at the top of our division facing an average of 76.5 points each week. League average is somewhere around 84ish. Backno is sitting at one hundred and three points against each week.

That said, I really need you to get absolutely demolished by Antonio Brown and AJ Green this week. I want that #1 seed...

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS

Forever_Peace posted:

Yeah that's a pretty astonishing points against. No other team comes even remotely close. Until last week, Veritek was chillin' at the top of our division facing an average of 76.5 points each week. League average is somewhere around 84ish. Backno is sitting at one hundred and three points against each week.

That said, I really need you to get absolutely demolished by Antonio Brown and AJ Green this week. I want that #1 seed...

Not sure how much I can help you there, but I'll certainly try.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
You may have a bunch of points against, but you won't beat my epic tanking with 6 losses in a row. My team was really good then decided that everyone needed a break from quality play.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Playoffs are set - congrats to the folks who made it and I'm still willing to sell Dez Bryant to anyone looking for short term gains in the playoffs.

My read on the rest of the rankings are as follows by overall percentage and points for:

5 - Ice Up (for real)
6 - Cardiac Flatlined Cats
7 - Big Picture of Failure
8 - Flint Tropical Disease
9 - Rodger's Playoff Dodgers
10 - The Brownies are Unbuilt
11 - Sunderland Rioters
12 - Jared Goff's Boyz Da Worst Boyz

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Brownies Lost The First Seven Games Then Couldn't Even Tank Correctly

I'll never be as good as the genuine article I guess

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
Lost the playoff spot by losing the last 2 weeks of the season. Feels bad.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I lost it by losing the last 6 weeks in a row - my team deserves it

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
My high level 1rb strat didn't pan out

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Other 2 matchups against River City were both blowouts. Here's hoping this one is closer. Best of luck to the rest of the final four!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Forever_Peace posted:

Other 2 matchups against River City were both blowouts. Here's hoping this one is closer. Best of luck to the rest of the final four!

'sup?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Yeah this could have gone better.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
The LA/Seattle situation is pretty wild. Can't wait for the Jacksonville/LA Rams Super Bowl.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
It's come to the point where my team has to start contemplating life without Julio.

Open to offers.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I think I won. Did I win?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I think so. I'll try to get the traveling trophy your way in the next week or so and ill check league finances for any potential payouts

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Alucard posted:

I think so. I'll try to get the traveling trophy your way in the next week or so and ill check league finances for any potential payouts

I have a handful of other things to send out this weekend, but I'll go to my local trophy shop and get your entry taken care of. I tallied up the money I collected at the beginning of the season, and I think I'm about $50 short.

My gameplan is to get the plaque updated, a medal made, and ship both to Veritek. Anything left at the end will go to Veritek as a winner's purse. I'm happy to eat the costs for now but would definitely appreciate those who didn't chip in at the beginning of the year (I've emailed you) to offset things.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I'm going to Disney World :toot:

I'd love to say that I won this championship thanks to my superior fantasy football skills, but my average points against tells a different story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The plaque now sits in a position of honor on my mantelpiece. I'm wearing the medal.

Looking forward to defending the title next season.

• Locked thread